We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » New Fabric Manipulation Website (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Lynetta
View Profile
Regular user
Las Vegas, NV
111 Posts

Profile of Lynetta
I'm announcing it here first just to see what The Café Members think. It's a new feel and there are some new features. I'll be making a more changes over the next few weeks, like new pictures and new videos, so even if you look now, please check back periodically.

Let me know what think. www.FabricManipulation.com

Thanks,
Lynetta
Father Photius
View Profile
Grammar Host
El Paso, TX (Formerly Amarillo)
17197 Posts

Profile of Father Photius
Good start Lynetta. Looks good so far.
"Now here's the man with the 25 cent hands, that two bit magician..."
drhackenbush
View Profile
Special user
684 Posts

Profile of drhackenbush
Lynetta -
The new website looks great. I liked the old one as well, and this one retains the elegance and is perhaps a bit cleaner visually, meaning nice and understated, letting the products speak for themselves. The video area is a good addition and the idea of a customer showcase is a great way to bring owners of your products in in a personal way, and also in a sense lets the products speak for themseles in a real-world setting.

And I have to say once again, your Silk Legacy Malini Egg Bag is a pleasure to use and always gets a great response.

Charley
Ony Carcamo
View Profile
Special user
Manila, PHILIPPINES
610 Posts

Profile of Ony Carcamo
Great new site look, Lynetta!
And great products, too!

Ony Carcamo, PHILIPPINES
Ony Carcamo
PHILIPPINES

www.onycarcamo.com
Loboto
View Profile
New user
Baltimore, MD USA
1 Post

Profile of Loboto
Horray for Captain Spaulding, the African Explorer! Oh, I'm sorry, that's Dr. Hugo Z. Hackenbush I see up there. Say Doc, how's the air way up there, anyway? Do you have any problems with the geese?

Anyway, enough falderal, I've just been to Lynetta's website and I have to say, that if I were a wealthy man, I would definitely shop there, her materials and products look top drawer! And I espeically like those egg and ball holders she's making, yow-za! And the press she's gotten ain't nothin to sneeze at neither!

Kudos to you Lynetta, I hope you business really takes off and when I get the bucks you can bet I'll be ordering a thing or two from you!

And all I can say now is, "Hello, I must be going!"

Click here to view attached image.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » New Fabric Manipulation Website (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL