The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All in the cards » » What's the Greatest Self-Working Card Trick? (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..9~10~11
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
4166 Posts

Profile of warren
It depends if its from a deck of cards shuffled by the spectator I would definately go with Impossible by John Carey if it allows for a set up I would go with Contact Colors by Aldo Colombini which is amazing and a definate closer Smile
Robert P.
View Profile
Special user
Kansas
632 Posts

Profile of Robert P.
With Big Blind Media putting out a lot of great volumes with self working material I thought it would be nice to resurrect this topic.

I will get around to adding the titles mentioned and showing how many votes each received, but I want to get some new perspectives in here first. I also have some picks in mind, but want to do a bit of research before I list my favorites. I might also try to find performances of each of the top candidates.

Now that it has been over 10 years since this thread was first started, has your choices changed?
rowdymagi5
View Profile
Inner circle
Virginia
3624 Posts

Profile of rowdymagi5
Quote:
On Jun 9, 2012, warren wrote:
It depends if its from a deck of cards shuffled by the spectator I would definately go with Impossible by John Carey if it allows for a set up I would go with Contact Colors by Aldo Colombini which is amazing and a definate closer Smile

Impossible Location Cards DVD by John Carey? Or does John Carey have an effect out just called Impossible? There is an effect by Larry Jennings called Impossible.
Sixten
View Profile
Inner circle
Floral Park, NY, U.S.A.
4654 Posts

Profile of Sixten
Hi rowdy,

The DVD is titled: 'IMPOSSIBLE LOCATION CARD TRICKS WITH JOHN CAREY'

"Impossible" is credited, by John, to Mr. Jennings.

Smile
Kassim
View Profile
New user
58 Posts

Profile of Kassim
Surely the best self working card trick is the trick that cannot be explained
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All in the cards » » What's the Greatest Self-Working Card Trick? (3 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..9~10~11
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL