The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Fellowship of Christian Magicians! » » Nashville FCM Conference (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

dbearden
View Profile
Regular user
Oneonta, AL
102 Posts

Profile of dbearden
The Music City Creative Ministries Conference, sponsored by the Nashville FCM, starts tomorrow (Thursday) in Nashville. Sadly (for me), I will not be able to attend again this year (I have only missed about 3 conferences since it started many years ago)....my "other" job is a high school band director, and wouldn't you know it, our football team made the playoffs...so I will be doing my "band thing" and can't get off to come to the conference this year (I missed last year too).....if any of you will be attending, please let me know how it went. I have always enjoyed going to Nashville...the folks up there always go out of their way to make everyone feel welcome, and I have learned so much over the years by attending this conference. I hope it all goes well this year, and will keep the conference & those attending & participating in my prayers.
David
DaddyDoodle
View Profile
Loyal user
Northern Hemisphere
277 Posts

Profile of DaddyDoodle
Last year was fantastic! Duane Laflin was the headliner and gave a couple lectures. I missed Saturday, but loved Thursday and Friday. This year should be just as good!
Smile Tally-ho! And Tuscarora too! Smile
dbearden
View Profile
Regular user
Oneonta, AL
102 Posts

Profile of dbearden
Anyone on here attend this year? Give us some info on how it went!
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
David,

You are right! Tennessee does have "Welcome" down to a science. Sorry that I missed it too. I'd like to hear a report too.

If they're just not talking, we need to look into that!

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
dbearden
View Profile
Regular user
Oneonta, AL
102 Posts

Profile of dbearden
Doesn't look like anyone from up there is checking out the forum, Bob....but if anyone is out there who attended, please tell us about it.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Fellowship of Christian Magicians! » » Nashville FCM Conference (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL