The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Creative Labs Sound Blaster Wireless Music (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dennis Michael
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern, NJ
6018 Posts

Profile of Dennis Michael
This is an interesting find.
Creative Labs Sound Blaster Wireless Music

A Remote that has a large screen and NO line of site, to a receive attached to your sound system.

The price is much lower than the exisiting units and it can be on your table.

What appeals to me is the "no timed auto-shutoff" which would be a problem if I place it in pause.

Do anybody have this? It may be to new!
Dennis Michael
yosef_dov
View Profile
Loyal user
NYC area
242 Posts

Profile of yosef_dov
Greetings...
The link you posted appears to be an older model, with 50 reviews going back to 2003, with the most recent being posted about a year ago. Many of the reviews mention "lag time" or slow response, others complain about bugs in the software. It requires software running on a pc/laptop.

Looking up "Creative Labs Wireless Music" I find a different looking model offered from various locations for about $200. On Amazon, the link is:

http://www.amazon.com/Creative-Labs-Wire......&sr=8-10

It looks interesting, and one of the reviews says "no lag time". I'm checking out some other wireless control options for MP3 players.
Neznarf
View Profile
Inner circle
NY then AZ now
1840 Posts

Profile of Neznarf
"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Creative Labs Sound Blaster Wireless Music (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL