The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Please Can You Help Me With Visual Ring Move (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

truesoldier
View Profile
Inner circle
1191 Posts

Profile of truesoldier
Hi Guys

I am at present researching various ring and string moves, as I am looking to put together a nice visual 3 - 4 phase routine that fits in with personality. I would like to start the routine by showing the rope/ribbon (It can be examined if required) but then when I take it back I make the ring visually appear on the centre of the rope/ribbon. Therefore if any of you can point me in the right direction as to where I can find some variations of how to do this I would be very gratful.

Many Thanks
skc417
View Profile
Loyal user
australia
226 Posts

Profile of skc417
Are your referring to the larger rings or finger rings?
For finger rings I would recommend Greg Wilson's Ring leader, great routine plus many moves for you to create your own.

For the larger ring you can check out Daryl's rope videos, one of them covers many ring and string moves.
Wells34
View Profile
Regular user
161 Posts

Profile of Wells34
Ring Leader by Greg Wilson is recommended and also you might like Pockets Full of Miracles by Diamond Jim. It has a bunch of cool routines and a ring and rope routine.
THEGUY26 (Will Swanson)
View Profile
Inner circle
Minnesota, USA
2379 Posts

Profile of THEGUY26 (Will Swanson)
Definantly get Ring Leader.
Christopher Lyle
View Profile
Inner circle
Dallas, Texas
5698 Posts

Profile of Christopher Lyle
Ring leader is good for Greg Wilson's personallity...but it's not for everyone. You may wish to research Jay Scott Barrys Symphony on a Ring and String. I do several of those moves in my routine with a few of my own. Very nicely constructed. PM me for more info...
In Mystery,

Christopher Lyle
Magician, Comic, Daredevil, and Balloon Twisting Genius
For a Good Time...CLICK HERE!
vinsmagic
View Profile
Eternal Order
sleeping with the fishes...
10959 Posts

Profile of vinsmagic
The effec tyou are looking for is on Bob Millers Relentless ring and string vhs or dvd
Bobs routine IMO is the very best ............

the godfather
Come check out my magic.

http://www.vinnymarini.com
wunceaponatime
View Profile
Loyal user
280 Posts

Profile of wunceaponatime
Wedding Ring Redux in the book Kingdom of the Red is exactly what you need.

David
truesoldier
View Profile
Inner circle
1191 Posts

Profile of truesoldier
Thanks for all your suggestions Guys.

I have done a search for the sources that you mention and was impressed by both Gregory Wilsons moves and Jay Scott Berry's Video so I have ordered both as I feel that they are both different enough and will prove valuble when putting a routine together.

Vince any idea who stock the Bob Miller DVD as I could not find any sources for this. I am very interested as you have suggested that it will have the move that I am looking for. Also does anybody know if there is a book on the ring and string as I also like to read from books as well as watch DVD's.

Many Thanks Again
andre combrinck
View Profile
Special user
South Africa
953 Posts

Profile of andre combrinck
The Art of Close-up Magic vol1 has a good method, as well as Impossibilia.

AJ
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Please Can You Help Me With Visual Ring Move (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL