The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Zinab Deck? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

latentimage
View Profile
Elite user
No More Room In Hell..
438 Posts

Profile of latentimage
I found an old deck of cards that was given to me by a older friend of mine several years ago. He said that they were about 40 years old, but they had never been used, and are in the condition one would expect they would be in sitting on a self for 40 years. They have red, blue, black, orange and green pattern on the back of them, and simply say Abbots in black, and Zinab in red. I was thinking about trading this deck for something, and wondering what its trade value might be. Do people want these things?

Allen
"Come to the edge," he said, They Said "We Are Afraid," "Come to the edge," he said, They Came, He Pushed Them...And They Flew. -Apollinaire

"If there be a skeptical star, I was born under it. Yet I have lived all my days in complete astonishment." -W. MacNeile Dixon
JamesTong
View Profile
Eternal Order
Malaysia
11213 Posts

Profile of JamesTong
What would you like to trade your deck for, Allen?

I happen to be in need of an extra Zinab deck for my photography session.

PM me if you would like to have a private discussion.

Thanks
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Zinab Deck? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL