The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » 2008 Blackpool Magic Convention ? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Joe
View Profile
Regular user
Sunny UK
139 Posts

Profile of Joe
Still no names of artists for this convevtion have been published and it's now well into November?
Has any one heard anything on the grapvine?
Rupert Bair
View Profile
Inner circle
?
2107 Posts

Profile of Rupert Bair
Rick Thomas to headline apparently...
The Drake
View Profile
Inner circle
2274 Posts

Profile of The Drake
Quote:
On 2007-11-12 15:27, Matt Colman wrote:
Rick Thomas to headline apparently...

Your in for a treat. Rick is free of vegas gigs this year and will be doing a lot of traveling with his show. If you've never been to vegas this will be a good chance to see him live.

Best,

Tim
Rupert Bair
View Profile
Inner circle
?
2107 Posts

Profile of Rupert Bair
Seen him already Tim, he was good.
Joe
View Profile
Regular user
Sunny UK
139 Posts

Profile of Joe
Yes I have seen him (both sides of the pond) and he was good but I am still wondering why no other artists have been advertised yet, they are normally announced a couple of weeks after the ticket sales start in July. I know contracts have to be signed etc but we are now half way through November! and there are normally big names here for “The biggest magic convention in the world”
Rupert Bair
View Profile
Inner circle
?
2107 Posts

Profile of Rupert Bair
Apparentley, I'm not on, so you can take my name off possibles performing this year.
GarySumpter
View Profile
Special user
UK
857 Posts

Profile of GarySumpter
Rick Thomas? Again?

Pah!!
erlandish
View Profile
Inner circle
Vancouver, Canada
1254 Posts

Profile of erlandish
Anybody going to Blackpool just to hang out? I'm going to be in the area although I haven't purchased a ticket yet, and to be honest I'm not really all that interested in attending the Gala or anything. Mostly I'm hoping I can look at a few booths and hang out and have a pint with magicians after hours... Any other would-be Blackpool stragglers out there?
The Jester Extraordinaire : bderland.com
Ye Olde Magick Blogge : erlandish.blogspot.com
DR STEVE HOSKINS
View Profile
Special user
North Wales, UK.
831 Posts

Profile of DR STEVE HOSKINS
There is a thread going on in "penny for your thoughts" section of the Café.
various people are intending to meet up. but - after hours the only place to be is the ruskin, see you there !
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » 2008 Blackpool Magic Convention ? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL