The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Incorruptable (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcosa
10571 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
I ordered this from Dan at Lebanon Circle - and now I wait - just wanted to start a thread on it in anticipation... at last... to get around to a Demon Dirt style effect... fun fun fun!!!!!

Just reading the effects and seeing the props, I got all sorts of ideas for modifications... this I think will be a killer!

Thanks Dan!
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
docsteve
View Profile
Inner circle
1831 Posts

Profile of docsteve
Bruce I have Incorruptible #1 on order.
Perhaps our spouses could start a support group for impoverished magical widows?...
[
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcosa
10571 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
No worries Steve, I am sure they can tinker with our props to cause an accident that will net them a lot of insurance money Smile
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7168 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Give them my number.
Higley's Doug's Museum
docsteve
View Profile
Inner circle
1831 Posts

Profile of docsteve
Quote:
On 2007-11-12 13:41, Doug Higley wrote:
Give them my number.

OK, but better switch back to the other avatar Mr H!
[
AltonThrash
View Profile
Special user
Ridgeland, MS
588 Posts

Profile of AltonThrash
Quote:
On 2007-11-12 11:54, Dr Spektor wrote:
I ordered this from Dan at Lebanon Circle - and now I wait - just wanted to start a thread on it in anticipation... at last... to get around to a Demon Dirt style effect... fun fun fun!!!!!

Just reading the effects and seeing the props, I got all sorts of ideas for modifications... this I think will be a killer!

Thanks Dan!

I feel your pain Dr. I too have one on order.

Alton
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7168 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Are you kidding? I'm in SALES mode not lothario. You guys buy Lebanon Circle...I sell the wives a body part and there is harmony once again in the home. Smile
Higley's Doug's Museum
dough
View Profile
Loyal user
Gee. . . 13 years, and only
238 Posts

Profile of dough
Quote:
On 2007-11-13 10:39, Doug Higley wrote:
I sell the wives a body part and there is harmony once again in the home. Smile

That just sounds wrong on sooo many levels.
"One of the Last Ten in One Sideshows"
docsteve
View Profile
Inner circle
1831 Posts

Profile of docsteve
Quote:
On 2007-11-13 13:16, dough wrote:
Quote:
On 2007-11-13 10:39, Doug Higley wrote:
I sell the wives a body part and there is harmony once again in the home. Smile

That just sounds wrong on sooo many levels.

I'll tell her that you only have eyes for her; and then remember, you also have toes, ears, shrunken heads, mer-creatures, etc., etc.
:)
[
docsteve
View Profile
Inner circle
1831 Posts

Profile of docsteve
My "Incorruptible" artifacts arrived this morning...
It's hard to describe that blissful feeling of handling something so intrinsically interesting and weird, that you know for a fact that you're going to be having a lot of fun with these pieces.
And the best thing is that this beauty will interact with your Relic and Demented Eye... Oh tales of missionaries, Papal betrayals and the church in S. America! Holy relics, lost treasure and curses!
How can somethings so evil looking be so good Smile

Bottom line? Sod the missus!
[
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcosa
10571 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
You lucky mad wizard, you.... I await my box full of evil as well....

Tell me how summoning the demonic forces go.... I'm sure your wife will LOVE that!!!

Ah, y'know, I'd love to have Roth make a Relic using the Templar's Insignia... but I will see what I can do... I was thinking of evil Baphomet and gang... but the finger and relic do tie into South America... and the dark secrets of the Sipan, Incan and Maya (and I have Doug's little mummy guy (ze plane ze plan (ssshhhh little mummy))....

You lucky [delete].... Tell us how it goes so we can work up a fever...

(This and Witches Almanac are what got me going now)...

Aside: Steve - Buy a Spirit Telegraph too while your at it...
docsteve
View Profile
Inner circle
1831 Posts

Profile of docsteve
Ok guys - you're going to love this a lot.
Lovely props, all contained in a box which can't help but arouse interest.
3 great routines - including a safer version of the cleansing that Samone posted here from a South American chat show (you know - the one with the tentacle!) which is going to be a classic.
The finger has a great look to it - cracked aged nail, wisps of hair on the phalanges, skin which looks just like the Tutankhamen exhibit which has just gone on display in the UK, and a special something to interact with PK stuff ;-)
With the Dark Museum and this, you could do a Bizarre walkaround, and only repeat effects 1 in 4 AT LEAST. One in each jacket pocket Smile
Documentation is extremely good - 43 pages pdf, full of tips and clear photos; would also suit a beginner.
Oh, but it's the potential of this stuff! There's way more to do than just the 3 excellent routines (just like Doug's pieces).
Criticisms? only 1 minor one - please Dan can we get a 3rd brass ring so that we can do all 3 effects in quick succession?
Overall this is a class act, and like DM, it's instantly usable, right out of the box.
LOVE IT!
[
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcosa
10571 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
I like tentacles.

Steve, sounds amazing! Hence why I cry awaiting my own evil digit of darkness...
Eddie Garland
View Profile
Inner circle
Hells Kitchen, New York City
4194 Posts

Profile of Eddie Garland
Steve, sounds wonderful. These Lebanon products are so extremely beautiful.

I'd be curious if the tentacle demon is indeed scaled down enough to perform safely inside?

Aside: Steve you really do need to contact Tim Wisseman about Dr. Spektor's recommendation. I too sense a perfect fit there.
AltonThrash
View Profile
Special user
Ridgeland, MS
588 Posts

Profile of AltonThrash
Steve,
Thanks for the info. Dan makes great props with tons of possibilities and this looks like another great item. I can't wait till mine reaches the doorstep.

Dan also likes criticisms and takes them to heart. That's how his From Hell routine has evolved so far. He listens to his customers!

Alton
LebanonCircle
View Profile
Special user
London, UK
875 Posts

Profile of LebanonCircle
3 rings it is!

I'll post yours on Monday Steve...

Glad you like it!

Dan

Lebanon Circle
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcosa
10571 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
Hey cool - 3 ring Bizarre Circus Smile - or Dark Carnival, rather
docsteve
View Profile
Inner circle
1831 Posts

Profile of docsteve
Eddie: Did it indoors last night - just me playing with it; had to open a window, but not too bad! A public place (like a bar/restaurant/hotel/wedding venue) might complain, especially if repeated more than once!

Eddie & Dr S: The Spirit Telegraph looks fantastic, but I already own "Ouija Electric" from, er, oh yes, Lebanon Circle. (I'm not a paid stooge, honest!)

Alton: Well, I guess your point isn't just well made, but prophetic. (what else would we expect here though...?)

Dan: Thank you! Very much! Smile
[
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcosa
10571 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
Steve, so what if you own Ouija Electric? You KNOW you have to buy EVERYTHING related to your addiction to the dark bizarre arts. I have a Ghost in the Machine, the Telegraph, Rapping Hand, etc.... just go into debt and be done with it.

Hmm.. so the tentacles cause a bit of a stink? I wonder if anyone has tips for using the SE.
LebanonCircle
View Profile
Special user
London, UK
875 Posts

Profile of LebanonCircle
I agree, there is a bit of smell after the performance but evil things do smell, fact!

You can't exorcise a demon and expect the room to smell of freshly cut flowers.

If you burn your toast every morning or ride in the cab of steam trains on a regular basis you won't even notice the smell of fire, brimstone and the eternal burning flesh of sinners......honest!

Dan

Lebanon Circle
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Incorruptable (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL