The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Trinity Loop System (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
Sebashtion H.
View Profile
Special user
602 Posts

Profile of Sebashtion H.
It has come to our attention that Rip Off Trinity Systems are being sold at magic shops, We are not making these! if you are not buying them from Subdividedstudios, The Magic Emporium, or MJM magic they are Rip Offs!!!!!! these are most likely One Piece systems made out of oak, I have seen these before they have the original dvd shot in 2007-2008. please don't get had buying these cheap knock offs.... if you bought a trinity system and think it is one of these contact us to make sure...

Sebashtion H.
Start Your Legacy
http://www.subdividedstudios.com
Sebashtion H.
Start Your Legacy!!!
www.subdividedstudios.com
Sebashtion H.
View Profile
Special user
602 Posts

Profile of Sebashtion H.
And World Magic Shop is authorized to sell the Trinity System!

Sebashtion H.
Start Your Legacy
Sebashtion H.
Start Your Legacy!!!
the1stmagician
View Profile
New user
20 Posts

Profile of the1stmagician
Is the version being sold over at Hocus Pocus a legit version. http://www.hocus-pocus.com/magicshop/?p=11646
Sebashtion H.
View Profile
Special user
602 Posts

Profile of Sebashtion H.
We do not sell to HP they are getting them from somewhere else that is not authorized to manufacture the Trinity System.
so no they are not Legit, I contacted the 3 places I wholesale the Trinity System to and none of them are selling to HP.

Sebashtion H
Start Your Legacy!!!
Sebashtion H.
Start Your Legacy!!!
maxnew40
View Profile
Elite user
402 Posts

Profile of maxnew40
Well that sucks! I just bought one of those from Hocus-Pocus. I am pretty upset that I bought an unauthorized copy of this from what I thought was reputable dealer.

Sabashtion, have you contacted Hocus-Pocus about this?

Grrrrr.

-Max
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
6569 Posts

Profile of Dougini
This is precisely the reason I now try and buy from the original creator! Thievery abounds today, and I won't be a part of it. I do have a question:

Can the Trinity tie l**ps with NON-elastic? Like Fearson's Vectra Line or Vectra X2 Stage Line? Or, does it HAVE to be IET?

Doug
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
6569 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Quote:
On 2013-02-12 13:41, Dougini wrote:
I do have a question:

Can the Trinity tie l**ps with NON-elastic? Like Fearson's Vectra Line or Vectra X2 Stage Line? Or, does it HAVE to be IET?

Doug

**Crickets cheeping**

Okie dokie...
Yehoshua
View Profile
Regular user
Turnersville, NJ
159 Posts

Profile of Yehoshua
You COULD I suppose, but they wouldn't function at all the same, given the lack of elasticity.
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
6569 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Thank you for replying, Yehoshua! I was beginning to think I was being ignored... Smile
Sebashtion H.
View Profile
Special user
602 Posts

Profile of Sebashtion H.
Quote:
On 2013-02-13 11:51, Dougini wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-02-12 13:41, Dougini wrote:
I do have a question:

Doug

so sorry I missed this!!!!!!

yes it can and will work with any elastic or non elastic thread...
**Crickets cheeping**

Okie dokie...
Sebashtion H.
Start Your Legacy!!!
Sebashtion H.
View Profile
Special user
602 Posts

Profile of Sebashtion H.
Quote:
On 2013-02-16 00:31, Yehoshua wrote:
You COULD I suppose, but they wouldn't function at all the same, given the lack of elasticity.

this is true on the non elastic....
it can tie it but it will be a bit knacky...
Sebashtion H.
Start Your Legacy!!!
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
6569 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Thank you Sebashtion!
rodrigomc2000
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of rodrigomc2000
I bought this on 02 May 2013 at http://www.subdividedstudios.com don't know if I will receive a tracking number...

Just waiting the product arrive and hope enjoy this a lot...
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
6569 Posts

Profile of Dougini
I think you will enjoy it, rodrigomc2000! Welcome to the Café, by the way! Smile

Doug
close_up_act
View Profile
Special user
Idaho Falls
764 Posts

Profile of close_up_act
Should there be a logo on the bottom of the trinity system??? how to do you know if you have a fake or original???

Junior Smile
J Rodriguez
close_up_act
View Profile
Special user
Idaho Falls
764 Posts

Profile of close_up_act
My question has been answered....

thanks café,

Junior Smile
J Rodriguez
Sebashtion H.
View Profile
Special user
602 Posts

Profile of Sebashtion H.
Quote:
On 2013-06-03 13:29, close_up_act wrote:
My question has been answered....

thanks café,

Junior Smile

Sorry I missed this!!!!!

there is a brand on the bottom of the Trinity System.
If you have any questions on your Trinity please email me...
Sebashtion H.
Start Your Legacy!!!
DelMagic
View Profile
Special user
735 Posts

Profile of DelMagic
Hocus Pocus was not selling knockoffs. Here is the explanation that was posted in another thread on the Café.

Quote:
On 2013-01-29 11:28, Paul Gross wrote:
Out today and yesterday with the flu, but Tim has been in contact with me on this matter.

Honestly, there is no big conspiracy occurring here. Here are the simple facts of the matter:

1) Several years ago, Sebastian and Rudy Sanchez entered into a joint-venture producing the Trinity System -- call it the Trinity System 1.0. It was the FIRST manifestation of this particular system.

2) Shortly thereafter, the economy went South and Rudy Sanchez was left with excess stock on hand. He has been sitting on that stock waiting until the economy leveled out.

3) Mr. Sanchez recently sold that excess stock to a reputable distributor, and in turn that distributor sold that remaining stock to us.

4) Speaking with him earlier today, Rudy Sanchez indicated that he would be contacting Sebastian directly and confirming that he did in fact sell his remainder stock to our distributor.

So, these Trinity Systems are in fact, the real McCoy albeit the first version of the system.

Mr. Sanchez was simply attempting to recoup some of his losses. That is all that is occurring here folks. These Trinity Systems are NOT counterfeit, just older versions.

If you prefer to purchase the more current version of the system through Subdivided Studios, no problem, please do so with our blessing. But, to misrepresent this as something sinister or corrupt is simply a falsehood.

Our reputation speaks for itself. Please call us with any questions at (800) 407-4040.

This will be out last post on the subject.

Paul, Owner
Hocus Pocus Magic
AmazingKeithy
View Profile
New user
Round Rock, Texas
98 Posts

Profile of AmazingKeithy
I'm a little late to the game but got excited about the Trinity System after seeing the glowing review on the Wizard Product Reviews. I ordered the The IET Massive Kit directly from Subdividedstudios.com several weeks ago. When it did not arrive after a couple of weeks I called the contact number from the website and spoke with (I think) the owner. He assured me that he had indeed shipped the product but that he would be happy to ship another one since I had not received it. I thought this was very generous. When the product still did not arrive after a couple of weeks I called him back and he assured me that it was packed up and ready to go out the following business day. We discussed the possibility of tracking to ensure we could keep up with the package and he indicated he would send me the tracking number (which he has not done to date). It has been at least two weeks since we last spoke and I still do not have the product in hand. I do not know what to say about this except that I am out $140 for what promises to be a great product but do not have anything to show for the money I spent. If the situation improves I will be sure to post an update here but, as of now, I would not recommend dealing with this vendor.

Regards,
Keith
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
6569 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Trinity Loop System (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL