The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Trinity Loop System (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
AmazingKeithy
View Profile
New user
Round Rock, Texas
99 Posts

Profile of AmazingKeithy
Quote:
On May 29, 2018, AmazingKeithy wrote:
I'm a little late to the game but got excited about the Trinity System after seeing the glowing review on the Wizard Product Reviews. I ordered the The IET Massive Kit directly from Subdividedstudios.com several weeks ago. When it did not arrive after a couple of weeks I called the contact number from the website and spoke with (I think) the owner. He assured me that he had indeed shipped the product but that he would be happy to ship another one since I had not received it. I thought this was very generous. When the product still did not arrive after a couple of weeks I called him back and he assured me that it was packed up and ready to go out the following business day. We discussed the possibility of tracking to ensure we could keep up with the package and he indicated he would send me the tracking number (which he has not done to date). It has been at least two weeks since we last spoke and I still do not have the product in hand. I do not know what to say about this except that I am out $140 for what promises to be a great product but do not have anything to show for the money I spent. If the situation improves I will be sure to post an update here but, as of now, I would not recommend dealing with this vendor.

Regards,
Keith

Ok! So this showed up in the mail today! Looks like everything I ordered is in the package. I'll spare you a review as others have done an awesome job of reviewing this system here and elsewhere on the Café. Just a note that I and others probably need to consider that not all dealers are set up like Penguin and Vanishing Inc with a huge focus on customer service and technology. I suspect that the primary focus of Subdivided Studios is the production of high quality products (as can be seen on their website) but not so much on order fulfillment to the general magic public. After a little persistence on the part of both parties this worked out in the end. I'm looking forward to digging in on this product.

Regards,
Keith
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Trinity Loop System (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL