The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Hangin coin (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Oge
View Profile
Regular user
154 Posts

Profile of Oge
Anybody know about hanging coin, but using 4 coin instead 3 coin?.....anybody know the refernce for the vid?
Joshua Barrett
View Profile
Inner circle
Cincinnati, Ohio
3627 Posts

Profile of Joshua Barrett
Kainoaland.com
Chad Barnard
View Profile
Special user
Mt. Airy, NC
763 Posts

Profile of Chad Barnard
Doesn't the original Roth routine use 4 coins? If you're looking for that, you can find it on the video Expert Coin Magic...Made Easy! Vol. II.
Joshua Barrett
View Profile
Inner circle
Cincinnati, Ohio
3627 Posts

It does but the 4th coin does not vanish. I took it that's what he ment
Chad Barnard
View Profile
Special user
Mt. Airy, NC
763 Posts

Profile of Chad Barnard
Gotcha. Kainoa hasn't made a solo video yet, but you can find some of his routines on others DVDs.
Joshua Barrett
View Profile
Inner circle
Cincinnati, Ohio
3627 Posts

He has a small performace video on the site
Chad Barnard
View Profile
Special user
Mt. Airy, NC
763 Posts

Profile of Chad Barnard
Look at you with your facts.
Kainoa
View Profile
Elite user
NewArk, Delaware
424 Posts

Profile of Kainoa
A new DVD will soon feature the old version of "Pendulum Hanging Coins." Some of us do make that last coin vanish.

Those that have visited with the NYC Coin Guys have received a goofy yet entertaining DVD I filmed many moons ago that goes into detail on this version of hanging coins.

You might also want to check out Garrett Thomas's hanging coins, which you can find on his DVD set.

And why is this in the trick coin section anyway?
MJ Marrs
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
1109 Posts

Profile of MJ Marrs
That's because your routine is so flippin' magical it seems like you're using trick coins! (Your "Another Flippin' Three Fly" is one of the coolest routines out there.) I'm looking forward to your ideas on the Hanging Coins premise.

MJ
andrelimantara
View Profile
Special user
Surabaya, Indonesia
869 Posts

Profile of andrelimantara
Hi, Garreth Thomas using 4 coins and a [. It's part of his big coin little purse routine.

You can find it in his dvd vol 1

Cheers
Andre
"Good performance comes from good practice, Great performance comes from the heart - Andre Limantara"
Kainoa
View Profile
Elite user
NewArk, Delaware
424 Posts

Profile of Kainoa
Quote:
On 2007-11-13 17:47, MJ Marrs wrote:
That's because your routine is so flippin' magical it seems like you're using trick coins! (Your "Another Flippin' Three Fly" is one of the coolest routines out there.) I'm looking forward to your ideas on the Hanging Coins premise.

MJ

Ha....thanks. They've been out for quite sometime, actually, for those who have read Coins on Edge (which also has "Another Flipping Three Fly." And readers will recognize that the version on the DVD is different from the material in the book (which includes two versions).

And, just to clear up what Andre said, Garrett's routine has a [ along for the ride (just as my coins usually do when I do PHC), but the [ isn't used to make the vanishes happen.

Of course, there are a lot of other ways to vanish four coins....see my signature for the latest.......KKH
Fingers
View Profile
Inner circle
Pennsylvania, USA
1330 Posts

Profile of Fingers
Cool T's and hat Kainoa.....
Where I go, so do my coins.....
andrelimantara
View Profile
Special user
Surabaya, Indonesia
869 Posts

Profile of andrelimantara
Thanks for the clarification, Kainoa
The info might be useful for others

Cheers
Andre
"Good performance comes from good practice, Great performance comes from the heart - Andre Limantara"
Oge
View Profile
Regular user
154 Posts

Profile of Oge
Yup the 4th coin doesn't vanish, any I saw once some play that using shell..so he make the last coin vanish...kainoa,cool stuff u've got there.

cheers,

Arthemus
Pete McEwen
View Profile
Special user
Durham, N.C.
575 Posts

Profile of Pete McEwen
Kainoa, are you putting out a new DVD or is that the newest NY Coin guys DVD this is going on? anything new in the works from you?

Pete
The magician formerly known as SPEEDcuber
"no one will believe the things we do if we don't believe them ourselves." - Slydini
PeteMcEwen@mac.com
Curtis Kam
View Profile
V.I.P.
same as you, plus 3 and enough to make
3498 Posts

Profile of Curtis Kam
Hey, cool threads. Where's my "Coinman's Boxer Shorts" with Portable Hole?

And what's next? I say you need your own perfume. "Cents Scents"--this could be big. No wait--Bobble Heads!
Is THAT a PALMS OF STEEL 5 Banner I see? YARRRRGH! Please visit The Magic Bakery
Kainoa
View Profile
Elite user
NewArk, Delaware
424 Posts

Profile of Kainoa
Hey Speedinator,

This material will be appearing on the new NY Coin guys DVD, along with a lot of fun material by some other people you might have heard from. David somebody or other....

But I've got something interesting in the works....extra secret. Shh....
Pete McEwen
View Profile
Special user
Durham, N.C.
575 Posts

Profile of Pete McEwen
Kainoa,
Speedinator, I love it. I sent you an email a week or two ago, trying to get up with you. Sorry I couldn't make it to your last 2 appearences. Looking forward to heading up there. talk to you soon. Can't wait to see your new stuff.

Pete
The magician formerly known as SPEEDcuber
"no one will believe the things we do if we don't believe them ourselves." - Slydini
PeteMcEwen@mac.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Hangin coin (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL