The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Bibles restricted again by China...YES they are. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
Josh Riel
View Profile
Inner circle
of hell
1999 Posts

Profile of Josh Riel
Quote:
On 2007-11-16 03:05, balducci wrote:
Josh, reread what I wrote earlier. You are (inadvertently, no doubt) confusing several different lines of conversation here.

I do nothing inadvertently or otherwise!

As it turns out we are arguing 2 different points altogether. (My point makes more sense, because to argue yours I would have to believe you have a niece and nephew, and believe that Balducci wasn't a levitation, but you. Also I would have to believe you are a shadow rabbit in a hat) So let's discuss something more evident.

I am not saying anything about China Vs. Jesus (I don't believe either exist I'm American). I'm talking about fact. You disagreed with Doug's evidence and said he was disseminating untrue and inaccurate information. You were in effect saying your opinion proved Dogs to be a lie... This is not possible.

My single point, Balducci, was quite simple. I felt it needed to touch on all your arguments, which is why you had a hard time following it. I understand the problem and I empathize. I'm very smart, obviously, so my line of thought is quite multi layered and filled with subtlety that, to most people, is rather foreign.
I'll bring it down: Your argument is based on the evidence you choose to believe. This isn't fact.
Other things that are not fact:
Conviction
Faith
Belief
Hearsay
Evidence
Deduction
Theory
Anything my wife says that I don't agree with
Pretty much everything my wife says
I'm bored so you may finish the list at your leisure.

So, as I stand before the jury I will make my closing statement. Doug presented evidence, Rossmacre (The evil one) provided conflicting information, Doug provided conflicting evidence to the evidence that had previously conflicted with his. (Keep up).

You said Doug's information and therefore his entire post was untrue and inaccurate (Don't argue or I'll go back and start quoting). I jumped into the fray just before this to expound on the often forgotten habit we have (As exhibited here) to think our opinion is fact.

No one has presented actual inarguable fact. Therefore Doug's posts were neither provably "Untrue" or "Inaccurate".

Once this can be understood. I can leave this bitumen pit and jump into another thread and straighten out another groups perspective.

I swear to the God I don't believe in, that if anyone tries to argue against what I just got through saying by talking about why China does allow bibles, and ignoring the concept of fact (The only concept I am presently involved in discussing)), I'm going to ramp up. Tonight's my drinkin' night.

If you want to argue China, quote Stoneunhinged, I hear Germans hate the Chinese (Actually I just made that up, and Stone's not German)
Magic is doing improbable things with odd items that, under normal circumstances, would be unnessecary and quite often undesirable.
Rupert Bair
View Profile
Inner circle
?
2112 Posts

Profile of Rupert Bair
If you don't agree with china's rules tell your mom. =)
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7173 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Josh...there are good Democrats......reportedly.
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
Josh Riel
View Profile
Inner circle
of hell
1999 Posts

Profile of Josh Riel
I've always considered myself a good Democrat.

My mom always use China as a guilt trip.

"Eat your food, there is starving kids in China"..... Send this garbage to them then, I want McDonald's. I got hit a lot.
Magic is doing improbable things with odd items that, under normal circumstances, would be unnessecary and quite often undesirable.
Rupert Bair
View Profile
Inner circle
?
2112 Posts

Profile of Rupert Bair
She was Chinese though wasn't she.
Josh Riel
View Profile
Inner circle
of hell
1999 Posts

Profile of Josh Riel
No, she allowed bibles in the house.
Rupert Bair
View Profile
Inner circle
?
2112 Posts

Profile of Rupert Bair
Maybe she wasn't Chinese. Was she Japanese? They love bibles and taking pictures of bibles.
Josh Riel
View Profile
Inner circle
of hell
1999 Posts

Profile of Josh Riel
No, she didn't allow Japanese people in the house
Corona Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
Airstrip One
1689 Posts

Profile of Corona Smith
Is that because of pearl harbour?
Rupert Bair
View Profile
Inner circle
?
2112 Posts

Profile of Rupert Bair
Is that the neighbor? Is Pearl Japanese?
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5845 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
Pearl Bailey.....
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7173 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Over here...where it IS it is spelled Harbor.
Corona Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
Airstrip One
1689 Posts

Profile of Corona Smith
Colour, Harbour, Favour, Flavour etc...

Pearl Barley?
Rupert Bair
View Profile
Inner circle
?
2112 Posts

Profile of Rupert Bair
You say pearl I say fremoj' - yeah I'm not drunk.
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7173 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
If I go to Hell and it's spelled Hull when I get there, I'll spell it properly. There is not out on this one. Example...when you go to Alabama Corona your name will be spelled CarohNER...so your license will not get your check cashed.
Corona Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
Airstrip One
1689 Posts

Profile of Corona Smith
That's CHEQUE!
Rupert Bair
View Profile
Inner circle
?
2112 Posts

Profile of Rupert Bair
Hull is hell ask corona.
Corona Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
Airstrip One
1689 Posts

Profile of Corona Smith
Yep that's right, no difference there. Thought I'd try it out before death, see if I like it.
Rupert Bair
View Profile
Inner circle
?
2112 Posts

Profile of Rupert Bair
Heaven is also in Hull.
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7173 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
NOT Cheque as I posited you would be cashing it HERE. It automatically becomes Check because we have a treaty since the Boston Tea Party.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Bibles restricted again by China...YES they are. (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.28 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL