The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Bibles restricted again by China...YES they are. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
KingStardog
View Profile
Inner circle
2134 Posts

Profile of KingStardog
They should never worry about restricting the bible. Even though it is the ultimate occult text ever written, everyone will claim to know what it says yet never open it once just like they do here. If a person were to systematically work through just the new testament they would be Master Teachers and produce miracles daily. It was a very ingenious plan though. The more of them laying around the less chance anyone will ever discover and decode the secrets that are hidden in it.

I say do like we do and let everyone have as many as they want and then no one will be reading it.
...think not that all wisdom is in your school. You may have studied other paths,but, it is important to remember that no matter who you are or where you come from, there is always more to learn.
Corona Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
Airstrip One
1689 Posts

Profile of Corona Smith
Nice spelling Kingstardog.

R U Sirius?
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7173 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
One of my favorite films is Inn Of The Sixth Happiness. It has it's oddities (Like Curt Jurgens playing a Chinese general) but the story of women missionaries in China is beautifully written and played. The Chinese travlers as depicted, are ignorant of any Biblical teachings EXCEPT as Stories. The caravans choose their Inn for food and lodging based on the best Stories being told. There is an innocence that is belied by the reality of a regime racked with insecurity by controlling thought. Eventually war comes to the tiny village and the true colors of the characters come out. Just a darn good rip roaring story (I choose my films like they choose their Inns.) Absolutely no relation to this thread except it brought it to mind. Probably the best Golden Rule movie ever which is how I approach it rather than the religious theme. A powerful women's role as well, showing that strength of character is far more important than any dogma displayed on all sides covered in the show. A good show, find it if you can. Ingrid Bergman is at her best.
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
stoneunhinged
View Profile
Inner circle
3079 Posts

Profile of stoneunhinged
Ingrid Bergman was HOT. VERY HOT.

That's my contribution to this thread.

Or should I start quoting Abe again?
Corona Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
Airstrip One
1689 Posts

Profile of Corona Smith
Wouldn't mind a bit of Jimmy Carter myself.
stoneunhinged
View Profile
Inner circle
3079 Posts

Profile of stoneunhinged
Within our system of government every American has a right and duty to help shape the future course of the United States.
Corona Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
Airstrip One
1689 Posts

Profile of Corona Smith
That brings a tear to the eye.

When I say tear I mean like Salvador Dali style.
Rupert Bair
View Profile
Inner circle
?
2112 Posts

Profile of Rupert Bair
Brought a tear to my eye onions cello taped to my nose style.
stoneunhinged
View Profile
Inner circle
3079 Posts

Profile of stoneunhinged
My exwife? She was 4 years old and had 12 breasts, but enough about me...'

Wait a second! Something is wrong with my computer. My Lincoln Carter Colman program has started mixing quotes!
stoneunhinged
View Profile
Inner circle
3079 Posts

Profile of stoneunhinged
Those who hunger for freedom, who thirst for human dignity, and who suffer for the sake of justice -- they are the patriots of this cause.
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7173 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
I prefer Pie.
stoneunhinged
View Profile
Inner circle
3079 Posts

Profile of stoneunhinged
Pie is good.

I must start a new thread.
KingStardog
View Profile
Inner circle
2134 Posts

Profile of KingStardog
Quote:
On 2007-11-16 15:47, Corona Smith wrote:
Nice spelling Kingstardog.

R U Sirius?

I'm even less Sirius by the day. In fact after giving it careful thought I now believe I exist far less than even I thought. In fact I may not even exist at all, and only be a thought wave form that causes the validation of other things.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rQiF2cRKdc

In a nutshell this is what I write about,and the root of all physical miracles.
Once one understands the concepts and how they nest together.....then you can begin to experiment with all that is taboo, in science, religion and other wise.

To say that Jim could not know the contents of the envelopes is to assume he does not have this knowledge and had no time to experiment and test.
...think not that all wisdom is in your school. You may have studied other paths,but, it is important to remember that no matter who you are or where you come from, there is always more to learn.
KingStardog
View Profile
Inner circle
2134 Posts

Profile of KingStardog
Quote:
On 2007-11-16 15:55, Doug Higley wrote:
One of my favorite films is Inn Of The Sixth Happiness. It has it's oddities (Like Curt Jurgens playing a Chinese general) but the story of women missionaries in China is beautifully written and played. The Chinese travlers as depicted, are ignorant of any Biblical teachings EXCEPT as Stories. The caravans choose their Inn for food and lodging based on the best Stories being told. There is an innocence that is belied by the reality of a regime racked with insecurity by controlling thought. Eventually war comes to the tiny village and the true colors of the characters come out. Just a darn good rip roaring story (I choose my films like they choose their Inns.) Absolutely no relation to this thread except it brought it to mind. Probably the best Golden Rule movie ever which is how I approach it rather than the religious theme. A powerful women's role as well, showing that strength of character is far more important than any dogma displayed on all sides covered in the show. A good show, find it if you can. Ingrid Bergman is at her best.

Once again Higley deserves bonus points for one of the most interesting off topic responses, that well, is better than the original topic. Smile
DStachowiak
View Profile
Inner circle
Baltimore, MD
2158 Posts

Profile of DStachowiak
Quote:
On 2007-11-16 20:01, KingStardog wrote:
Quote:
On 2007-11-16 15:55, Doug Higley wrote:

Once again Higley deserves bonus points for one of the most interesting off topic responses, that well, is better than the original topic. Smile

I'm now wondering if it's considered hijacking to post an off-topic response to a thread where you were the original poster. After all it's Doug's bus, he ought to be able to steer it anywhere he d*** well pleases...
Woke up.
Fell out of bed.
Dragged a comb across m' head.
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7173 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
I reported myself.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Bibles restricted again by China...YES they are. (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.23 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL