The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Yet another China thread ... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5845 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
Poor Balducci.... I love the Canadanese people. My point was that the only reason you could have posted the addition of two Spanish surnames is to say "ha ha you Mexican hating Americans, the hispanics are catching up and going to take over and powers that be will fall!". Well, not all or even most Americans have any problems with people in the US of Spanish, Hispanic, or Latin ancenstry. Some have issues with illegal immigrants from any country because a country has the right to protect its borders, Mexico does it, the US should do it. Now I was stationed in Latin America and I love the culture and living most my life in California I was around Mexican Americans and like 'em and have no problems with 'em. Now you say it took so long for their names to get into the top ten, well, do you want to look at the list of names of people who are not in the top ten? I'll give you a hint....all of them except for ten of 'em. You keep on digging son and I'll keep on tossing the dirt back at you. You brought up tazing a college kid, you all killed a guy, you mentioned the outragious fact that in the days of WW2 the US interned Japanese American families, I pointed out that not only did Canada do it equally as a percentage as the US but you separated families, put men into labor camps, and waited years after the war before releasing them and years after the US did. What next, biker gangs? Check the numbers, Canada wins for biker gang related friction killings! Hookers....been to Van Couver lately? Mass murderers, did you all try that guy who killed the hookers and put em on his pig farm? I am responding to you and if you want that to stop then keep it to yourself. Bring it up and it better be about something like irresponsible jet skiers during Spring Break, you know, things they don't have there....

Canada is a beautiful country with, for the most part, as large a percentage of nice people as there are in other countries (not all countries, some countries are mean). They have a long history of medical and technical contributions to the world. Leave it at that. If you want to keep digging, like I said, don't be upset when the dirt under your nails is seen.
balducci
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
230 Posts

Profile of balducci
Magic, you seem overly defensive and sensitive. Whenever a Canadian says anything, no matter how innocuous, you seem to interpret it as a slam against America.

Yes, Canada has lots of problems. Start a thread on the subject. Let's discuss drugs in Vancouver, or Mulroney. Maybe someone will discuss these Canadian issues with you. I tried making Canadian-related issue threads in the past, but no one seemed to want to discuss those topics. But, hey, maybe I'm wrong, so go ahead with my blessing.

And, again, I was not the one who brought up the top ten names subject of discussion in the first place so I don't know why you are picking on me for it. Smile
Make America Great Again! - Trump in 2020 ... "We're a capitalistic society. I go into business, I don't make it, I go bankrupt. They're not going to bail me out. I've been on welfare and food stamps. Did anyone help me? No." - Craig T. Nelson, actor.
Corona Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
Airstrip One
1689 Posts

Profile of Corona Smith
Somehow it seemed as though the farm had grown richer without making the animals themselves any richer— except, of course, for the pigs and the dogs.
balducci
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
230 Posts

Profile of balducci
Lol. You know your Orwell. At least, it sounds like something from Animal Farm.

I'm more of a 1984 aficiando sort of guy, myself.
Make America Great Again! - Trump in 2020 ... "We're a capitalistic society. I go into business, I don't make it, I go bankrupt. They're not going to bail me out. I've been on welfare and food stamps. Did anyone help me? No." - Craig T. Nelson, actor.
Corona Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
Airstrip One
1689 Posts

Profile of Corona Smith
Here at the Ministry of Truth, we just cut and paste.
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5845 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
You comment, I'll comment, you keep your remarks to yourself, I'll keep mine to myself. Not to upset you but I really don't think many really give much thought to Canada so thus why your threads die like a baby seal trying to escape a Quebebor.

Corona...I'm interested to see what you produce tomorrow....
Corona Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
Airstrip One
1689 Posts

Profile of Corona Smith
I'm working on a fully grown cow production.
magicgeorge
View Profile
Inner circle
Belfast
4299 Posts

Profile of magicgeorge
I'm an aficiando aficionado. I shouldn't make fun of your spelling; you might have dystopia.
balducci
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
230 Posts

Profile of balducci
I gnu it didn't look write when I typed it oot.
magicgeorge
View Profile
Inner circle
Belfast
4299 Posts

Profile of magicgeorge
Ha, I had to go check the spelling before I corrected it! I was just hoping you'd misspelt(sp) it so I could use my amusing malapropism.
NJJ
View Profile
Inner circle
6439 Posts

Profile of NJJ
Just to be clear, the rest of the world sees no difference between Canada and America (with exception of Curling, French speaking and comedians who are actually funny)
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5845 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
Speaking of comedians I just decided the Brits are funny. I saw a talk show on BBC today and it had me rolling.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Yet another China thread ... (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL