The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Criss angel new mastermind dvd..info? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

dylan magic
View Profile
Elite user
424 Posts

Profile of dylan magic
Hey guys, just wondered if anyone has any ACCURATE info on the next disc, which is now long overdue!,im neutral about him!! and not trying to start another opinion thread and I am only trying to find any new info on what was supposed to be a continuing series?, I have sinful and know about the lev!, did and was just wondering if anyone new what was coming next
Magi51
View Profile
New user
57 Posts

Profile of Magi51
Nothing I hope.
THEGUY26 (Will Swanson)
View Profile
Inner circle
Minnesota, USA
2379 Posts

Profile of THEGUY26 (Will Swanson)
It will be his trick created by someone else.
dylan magic
View Profile
Elite user
424 Posts

Profile of dylan magic
Lol fair enuff, like I said its not an opinion thread, I'm just trying to see whats next.
THEGUY26 (Will Swanson)
View Profile
Inner circle
Minnesota, USA
2379 Posts

Profile of THEGUY26 (Will Swanson)
I heard that it would either be his bottle through table, his coin matrix, or a multiple effect DVD.
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2494 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
Its his. "HOW TO ROCK OUT http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTVFvavwNdg DVD"

Ill be honest I respect him more for this
sickmagic
View Profile
Special user
528 Posts

Profile of sickmagic
We are all entitled to change our looks, likes, and dislikes however if you watch the video you will see that the mask(Mcbride Mask) and moves look like something stolen directly from Jeff. Kind of made me realize how he was back then is no different then now. I do think that he is doing good things for magic publicity wise, however that does not mean he is someone in the business with ethics!
dylan magic
View Profile
Elite user
424 Posts

Profile of dylan magic
Nice one alan, I was thinking it would be a multiple effect dvd as well, it will sit nice next to his skateboard decks and pecil cases in the criss angel shop, lol.
tian_ci
View Profile
Elite user
Knoxville, TN
477 Posts

Profile of tian_ci
I actually heard he is going to market the effects he saw on phenomonen...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Criss angel new mastermind dvd..info? (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL