The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » What's A Svengali Deck? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Jon-O the Great
View Profile
Elite user
493 Posts

Profile of Jon-O the Great
I'm surprised that no one has mentioned Don Driver's video of the Svengali deck. Here is a thread about it. http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......&start=0

I have to say that even tho it gives the appearance of a home made DVD, it shows EVERYTHING you will ever need to SELL these cards. It shows a few tricks with the deck and THEN "...takes the deck apart..." and shows you how to SELL it.

Many books on the subject give you trick after trick but NONE of them show you how to actually SELL the cards. Even the online demos only show TRICKS not PITCHES. And books can't show the intricacies of the tricks.

Don's DVD also has 2 "live" videos--one of David Walker selling the cards at a carnival and one of Don selling them at a street fair. And a bonus demo of selling the "magic worms".

Not only that, the video shows how to make a pitch table and how the set up works at shows. And you also get the complete PRINTED script and all the papers you will need to sell the cards. AND where to buy the cards wholesale.

All in all, I know of no one who has a more complete "kit" for actually SELLING the Svengali cards than Don's DVD. If you TRULY want to SELL the cards (not just demo them) GET DON'S DVD!

Jon-O
Andy the cardician
View Profile
Inner circle
A street named after my dad
3362 Posts

Profile of Andy the cardician
I second that.
Cards never lie
Steve Landavazo
View Profile
Special user
Northern California
654 Posts

Profile of Steve Landavazo
Careers have been made with the Svengali Deck. You can use it for so many applications and tricks. Get it.

Steve
Courage is the willingness to be afraid and act anyway!
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
Check out my rising card in Tarbel 7 wih such a deck. Billy McComb loved it.
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » What's A Svengali Deck? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL