The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Japan Magic DVD (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

2003 user
View Profile
Regular user
156 Posts

Profile of 2003 user
I know there are a lots of Japanese Magic teach in videos in Japan , but is there any Japanes magic teach in DVD for sale in Japan ? Have any web site about them ?
magicxman
View Profile
Regular user
142 Posts

Profile of magicxman
I'm sure there are some in DVD format. I've seen once at my friend's house. But I don't know about the company and web page.
KC
View Profile
Special user
Utah
550 Posts

Profile of KC
I have seen a couple magic DVD's for sale in the magic section of toy shops.

Although, from the looks of it, they're geared more for beginners. I don't know for a fact that they're for beginner's, but in the toy sections I've been to, they usually sell Tenyo Tricks, occasional coin gimmicks and card gaffs, but the main emphasis of the magic section in a toy store is to sell to the general public.

I believe that they're called, "Digital Explorer." And there are a few volumes.
Koji Takada
View Profile
Regular user
Tokyo, Japan
146 Posts

Profile of Koji Takada
Here in Japan, we have a lot of teach video, but a few DVD, So far I know only one or two.

Koji
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Japan Magic DVD (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL