The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello from Brazil! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

toothpix
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of toothpix
Hello,
my name is Mike and I am twenty years old. I have been learning and performing magic for about six years now. I love both watching and performing magic. Right now, I really only work with cards, but I would really like to get into coins as well as regular things you find every day like rubber bands, sugar packets, etc. I'm currently studying abroad in Brazil, but I'm from northern california (sonoma county) and I go to school in the hudson valley in New York.
My favorite magicians are Dai Vernon and Darwin Ortiz. I love Vernon because he keeps things simple but great, and I love Ortiz for the opposite reason - he goes to great lengths to make his effects seamless and incredibly astonishing. I think both simplicity and detail warrant respect in Magic.
I signed up about a half hour ago to ask a question about pinky counts and I've already received two replies and a detailed message. This is a GREAT resource for magicians; thanks for making it possible!
Mike

also, I already have bobo's book on coin magic, but if anyone has any suggestions on good dvds to start with, I'd love to hear. thanks!
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1439 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi Mike,
Welcome to our beautiful Café. As you have noticed it is one of a kind;unique.Absolutely the best the best place about magic ever.You will find this as a invaluable source that you can not buy even with money. The people are so friendly as well as being helpful.The Café is such a the unique place for Magic. It is ever expanding and has nearly 33.000 members throughout the world. It will make a great contribution to your magic perspective. Do not forget to post often. You will find many new friends and many new ideas here. I predict you will like the Café.Please grab a chair and begin to type your next post while you have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill.
We are glad that you have joined us.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
engineer_star
View Profile
New user
99 Posts

Profile of engineer_star
Illusionist has a great DVD set on loops teaching amazing ways of use. The Omega Reel is a great prop also. The Coin One DVD is tremendous. Dave Williamson is fantastic(Dave One is best)! Charlie Frye UNBELIEVABLE! Giacomo Bertini(Coins) the best!!!
It would be easier if you have more specific questions. I'll shed light where I can:<)...from my point of view.
Sam
disneywld
View Profile
Special user
Denver, CO
614 Posts

Profile of disneywld
This website is great - a lot of nice people who are courteous and helpful. I've been on others, and well...that was not the case. Welcome!
The Magic of Christopher Manos
www.christophermanos.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello from Brazil! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL