The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » Temote control (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

cougar261084
View Profile
Elite user
460 Posts

Profile of cougar261084
Anybody know if this product is worth it's money?

http://www.magicproshop.com/remote-contr......205.html

seems to be able to make a nice addition to my act
Magic Rob
View Profile
New user
Denver, CO
99 Posts

Profile of Magic Rob
I haven't purchased this item, but it seems like it may be a cross between Tom Burgoon's power pickpocket gimmick and Dan Garret's multiplying bananas. I really enjoy the laughs I get with the pickpocket gimmick and my hunch is that this effect is equally as funny and visual.
Mac_Stone
View Profile
Inner circle
Miami, FL
1424 Posts

Profile of Mac_Stone
Rob, how do you use your Power Pickpocket in your routine?
Magic Rob
View Profile
New user
Denver, CO
99 Posts

Profile of Magic Rob
I use the pickpocket gimmick just as the instructions suggest. I have the guy standing facing away from me looking at the card he just chose. I stand behind him and to the side so the audience can see me going through the wallet that it appears I just took. I ask him what year he was born, make comments about his credit cards, and otherwise act like I'm snooping. My facial expressions reacting to his answeres help make this funny. At times I have done the bit where it appears that I take money out of his wallet, and then give it back to him as a gift before he sits down. This item is a lot of fun and easy to use. It's definitely worth the $12 investment that it costs.
Mac_Stone
View Profile
Inner circle
Miami, FL
1424 Posts

Profile of Mac_Stone
Have you ever had any problems palming it?
Magic Rob
View Profile
New user
Denver, CO
99 Posts

Profile of Magic Rob
Mac,
No, I've never had any trouble palming the Burgoon pick pocket gimmick. It's very easy to palm. It palms as easy as a sponge ball.
parmenion
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland/Zürich
3988 Posts

Profile of parmenion
This gimmick is very good,I use too (same as the instruction, it's the more logical)
This gimmick is even better when you're a pickpocket.
“I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about.”
<BR>Oscar Wilde experimentaliste <br>
<BR>Artist pickpocket Professional
<BR>
<BR>Looking for the best book test in French? send me a PM!
harris
View Profile
Inner circle
Harris Deutsch
8812 Posts

Profile of harris
If you get a chance to see Tom Burgoon perform take it.

Harris
Harris Deutsch aka dr laugh
drlaugh4u@gmail.com
music, magic and marvelous toys
http://magician.org/member/drlaugh4u
engineer_star
View Profile
New user
99 Posts

Profile of engineer_star
I bought the TV Remote from Tom at Daytona Magic Convention but I didn't get the pick pocket. Not being negative, but I was concerned with the way it might make me look as I appear to be going through a spectators personal belongings. I'm a very "open and fun-loving person" so I'd laugh it it happened to me....but that's not everybody. The remote control has good potential.
Sam
engineer_star
View Profile
New user
99 Posts

Profile of engineer_star
Since this is talking about Tom Burgoon and his products I thought this would be a good place to mention his PENTASM Pen. Nothing short of fantastic/amazing! What makes it even more beautiful is the same prop that is used, can be used over and over. You get a KICKER that keeps on giving. I bought 2 because I saw this was a PERFECT 10.The great news is that nobody seems to know about it...YEA...let's keep it as our little secret!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sam
P.S. You will not be disappointed.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » Temote control (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL