The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » The Witches' Almanac (6 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
DrTodd
View Profile
Inner circle
1869 Posts

Profile of DrTodd
My new copy of the Almanac is in the house!

In true Outlaw fashion, the product is unbelievably well made: aged to perfection (1938) and full of amazing images harking back to the era, including lots of great esoteric and metaphysical symbols, pictures (you will absolutely love all the multiple references), and quotations. This looks like the real thing that would be 'found' hidden in a wall or locked away in a box for years. It also makes an interesting reference to the Sanctum Lodge (the existence of which has caused quite a debate on the Magic Café and here....)

The facing pages contain 500 truths, AND, the back of the book comes with a little pocket with appropriately aged Tarot Cards.

The inner workings are pure genius and provide you with mulitple presentational ideas for a variety of performance styles and settings (mentalism, bizarre, seance and reading work), which could really work well in tandem with other routines and effects.

You nenevr look at the book or fish for information and you reveal an inner truth to your participant that has multiple pieces of information! The handling is super easy so it gives you time to concentrate on your presentation and the larger story behind the book. The authenticity will convince your audience and it is small enough to carry around with you for that killer impromptu moment!

You also get a 32-page manual written by Outlaw and Dr Bill suitably printed in the same size and feel of the Almanac.

Hats off to Rick and Dr Bill!

10/10
deputy
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
1042 Posts

Profile of deputy
This sounds like a winner. Going to have to buy this one soon>
DrTodd
View Profile
Inner circle
1869 Posts

Profile of DrTodd
You will not be disappointed! IMHO it is the best thing yet to come out of Outlaw given its quality of production, background story, and versatility. It just looks so cool!
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcosa
10571 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
I must correct you - it is 15/10 at the least.
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
DrTodd
View Profile
Inner circle
1869 Posts

Profile of DrTodd
Agreed, Dr Specktor!
mindsynced
View Profile
Regular user
155 Posts

Profile of mindsynced
Awaiting my first order from Outlaw. Can't wait to get my stuff!
Keith Brown
Entertainer, Speaker and Author
"Exceeding YOUR Entertaiment Expectations"
www.keithbrownentertainment.com

"Making Magical Memories~Teaching Biblical Truth"
www.keithbrown.org
DrNorth
View Profile
Veteran user
North Starr Entertainment, Harrisburg PA
364 Posts

Profile of DrNorth
Is tehre order information? If so I am missing it. Sounds like a great tool!!
Smile
"For it shows things that were, and things that are, and things that yet may be. But which it that he sees, even the wisest cannot always tell"
~Galadriel

"A heretic is a man who sees with his own eyes."
Tone
View Profile
Elite user
The Secret Theater
420 Posts

Profile of Tone
Outlaw Effects.
╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcosa
10571 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
Did it today. The thing is so easy to learn.

It has inspired me to create Dr. Spectre's Dark Carnival of Mystery show.

Oh, what a gem!
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
Rick
View Profile
Elite user
Va.
445 Posts

Profile of Rick
I just got mine..OMG..... this looks so nice! Can't wait to start reading...
ALEXANDRE
View Profile
Inner circle
2916 Posts

Profile of ALEXANDRE
Three sad spirits work by a willow tree and your adventures with the Witches' Almanac begins....
raether
View Profile
New user
Shorewood, IL
58 Posts

Profile of raether
I wish Rick would just offer an automatic subscription for new products. It would save me the trouble of using Paypal all the time.
Helmut Raether
RooMan
View Profile
Special user
Texas
703 Posts

Profile of RooMan
Beautiful. Best buy of the Year.
El Mystico
View Profile
Special user
554 Posts

Profile of El Mystico
Agreed, its lovely. Looks fantastic, and has a whole wealth of clever ideas built into it. There is just so much you can do with it. And it is one of those things which you can just leave lying around; people will pick it up, and then you are flying.
AceOfJokers
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of AceOfJokers
I received my WA recently. It is indeed a beautiful item.
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5002 Posts

Profile of Magical Dimensions
Quote:
On Jun 27, 2017, AceOfJokers wrote:
I received my WA recently. It is indeed a beautiful item.

You may also like this.

https://www.geminiartifacts.com/collecti......ac-cloth

Ray
Bill Cushman
View Profile
Inner circle
Florida
2829 Posts

Profile of Bill Cushman
I have a couple brand new WAs, the Gemini Artifacts version with the holder for the Tarot cards built into the back cover. Please PM if interested.
Some_Magical_Idiot
View Profile
New user
66 Posts

Profile of Some_Magical_Idiot
Bill - can you please clarify if you are selling aged versions? Thank you
Bill Cushman
View Profile
Inner circle
Florida
2829 Posts

Profile of Bill Cushman
Yes, beautifully aged by Vic Nadata
Last Laugh
View Profile
Inner circle
Grass Valley, California
3431 Posts

Profile of Last Laugh
What's the story with Gemini? I must have missed it...
My Mentalism Podcast:
The Mystery Arts Podcast

Check out my products!

Direct from me (PW: cassidy)

On Penguin Magic
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » The Witches' Almanac (6 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.19 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL