The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Is this the same video? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

John McCormack
View Profile
Regular user
130 Posts

Profile of John McCormack
Hello,

I didn't know where else to put this, why don't they have a general disscussion fourum here?

"Learn to Levetate" and "The Self Levetation Video" both by Mike Maxwell, are these the same video with different names/covers?
I'm interseted in the Balducci, does the latter only tech the Balducci, is it a different video. I know the first teaches all sorts of levetations with ITR et. Are these differet videos or the same video?
I know Paul Harris and David Roth both appear in the latter, do they appear in the former?

Well, I guess I don't need to ask again "are these the same video"?

Thanks,

John.
Bill Beach
View Profile
Veteran user
Nashville, TN
304 Posts

Profile of Bill Beach
I have "Learn to Levitate", it does a good job of teaching the Balducci. Also included are The Floating Dollar Bill (with ITR), another floating bill method with IT, Levitating Dollar Bill, Floating Match, Swiss Movement (Paul Harris Animated Pocket Knife), The Floating Card, The Dancing Cane, and The Floating Ball (for stage). Michael Maxwell is the only one appearing in the video.

I do not have "The Self Levitation" video, but if both Paul Harris and David Roth appear in it, it must be different.

Bill Beach
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
5313 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
I own "The Self Levitation" video. it states "The real work on the Balducci levitation starring Michael Maxwell & Paul Harris with exclusive performance tips by David Roth" I will part with it (cheap) if you want it. It is the one that teaches that Lev. and all of the angles.
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
John McCormack
View Profile
Regular user
130 Posts

Profile of John McCormack
Thank you for your help, and thanks for the offer, but I live in the U.K. so posting the thing would be a little awkward.

It is the latter that I want in that case, I think I saw it in Davenports for a few quid.

Thanks,

John.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Is this the same video? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL