The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Smooth as silk » » Hanukkah silk (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

JamesinLA
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
3400 Posts

Profile of JamesinLA
Anybody know where I can get a couple of Hanukkah themed silks? 18 inch perferably. I need them for a show on December 9. Thank you.

Jim

Posted: Nov 27, 2007 5:48pm
Well, no one has these at the moment. It would be too much for me to have it made for the price of just the one show I'm going to use it for at the moment so I'm going to make up a set of two myself. I've done this before and it works okay. Thanks to everyone who offered to help me!

Jim
Oh, my friend we're older but no wiser, for in our hearts the dreams are still the same...
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Jim,

Once again, back to the Sharpie Pen and an embroidery hoop. It works! And, IT's an ORIGINAL!

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander

PS --- I make my Christian fish with a pop corn bowl! Really!
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Donald Dunphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Victoria, BC, Canada
7565 Posts

Profile of Donald Dunphy
Did you talk to Richard Hughes? He's done this sort of project before, for a customer.

- Donald
Donald Dunphy is a Victoria Magician, British Columbia, Canada.
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7665 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
Yes, we have talked but James buget understandably does not allow for my costs to make this up.

Richard
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
JamesinLA
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
3400 Posts

Profile of JamesinLA
I am however thinking of marketing a show in my area that would use these silks and then I would get Richard's products in a heartbeat because it wouldn't be just a one time show.

Jim
Oh, my friend we're older but no wiser, for in our hearts the dreams are still the same...
eb02
View Profile
Special user
680 Posts

Profile of eb02
Hi Jim

Even in Israel you want find Hanukah silks...
On a second thought, I am manufacturing some silks at a Judaica manufacturer, please let me know what you are looking for and I try and check with him.

Happy Hanukah and don't eat too much doughnuts.
Eran
Eran Blizovsky
www.magic4business.net
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Smooth as silk » » Hanukkah silk (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL