The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Remote Control Switch - Battery Operated (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

disneywld
View Profile
Special user
Denver, CO
614 Posts

Profile of disneywld
I have use for a few remote battery operated transmitters/receivers. The receiver must connect an 18 - 24 volt DC line to activate a device. Not too much luck on the internet - most are either plug-in AC switches or intended to run through house current. I am experimenting using a wireless doorbell device, but I keep burning it up. Any thoughts - I think this is an easy question, but I keep running into dead ends...
The Magic of Christopher Manos
www.safetymagicshows.com
disneywld
View Profile
Special user
Denver, CO
614 Posts

Profile of disneywld
I answered my own question - if you need a device, the Honeywell CE2Y Code Encryptor II worked for me. A little creative wiring and I was in business. It tested and worked fine (Except for a 1-2 second latching delay). You will need to locate someone who can purchase alarm equipment to get this for you. Chris
The Magic of Christopher Manos
www.safetymagicshows.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Remote Control Switch - Battery Operated (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL