We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Phenom Finale (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcosa
10577 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
"I'll be your Sledge Hammer" by Raven....

Good stuff - Ross is given a magic amulet that makes him stiff as a board...he is placed on two tops of chairs and a concrete brick is placed on his belly and smashed by Raven.... which then ends the thing with a inspiration message... if he skipped the last speech it would have been slightly better IMHO

The Deal or No Deal girls laugh.

By the way, did you notice all the times I have been posting DEAL OR NO DEAL weeks before? My first prediction has come true- the Deal or No Deal girls are in the audience.

I am the armchair phenom Smile

-----

Oh, the opener sent Guy out. However, they opened with 4 celebs picking four coloured flags and handing to the finalists who ripped off their tops to show matching coloured shirts. Nice visual.

----

More on the spot coverage to follow.

----

Oh yeah, CA is in his usual form and picking on JC for no reason.

---

Also, stupid clips of Phenoms like the Loch Ness Monster and Crop cricles are showen i.e. #5 and #4 crazy phenom...

----

OOOO here comes Deal or No Deal....
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcosa
10577 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
The Tattoo Man is now doing the spare change trick (with a NW! Wowsa! Way to go)...

The Madman of Mentalism now is doing a card trick.... human lie detector on a card... suit.... next card... ooo a number and a suit... ummm... uh OK>

Jan... kisses the hand of a DoND girl (he is a European)... and is using a sharp razor blade to cut paper... demo's its sharpness with paper... gets the girl to hold it... Jan is checking out her breasts..... grabs the razor from her hands with his fingers on the sharp ends...a dn presses in and bends it...(OK, c'mon)

GM now doing a ESP symbol trick... makes a girl mark one on a big board... another is going to pick up her images in the water dish... three wavy lines appear... NICE. He invites all to come to his vega$ show

Ehud... light bulb effect (no spinning cards in evidence) - good and bad energy... gets the hot women to hold him (good move Ehud!).... summons bad energy and the lightbulb explodes!!!!

JIMBO.... does a rope trick... makes a rope go through his belly - and does it in a humourous and light way...smiling and joking...good for you Yojimbo!!!!

-------------------

Boy, there are a lot of store bought effects out tonight! Eeek. However, Tattoo did get (hopefully) the number of a DoND girl... Madman made some chuckle... Jan did his European charm.... Ehud blew a bulb...and Jim is showing his light side.

--------------------

More coming after this commercial break....
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcosa
10577 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
Phenom #3 countdown - Stonehenge (zzzz)

Oh, Criss Angel Clip kicking the camera angle.... woo hoo...

--------------------

MIKE SUPER takes the stage.

Gets blonde spec.

Card Effect!

USA today paper. Bought something sweet in a paper bag!

"You did a great job shuffling" oy Smile.... she deals 8 cards... he takes the deck back... spec then chooses a random dollar bill from a bin... and then puts her into a transparent box that blows around a ton of dollar bills and she will grab one... "The Marilyn Monroe" effect he calls it "We turned a newsanchor into an airhead Smile)"... grabs a dollar, she folds it in half... places it in an envelope "As he doesn't want to touch ot" Smile.... places dollar bill in the envelope (ho ho)... 8 random cards.... oooo I see it coming.... the cards match the serial # of the dollar bill!!! TADA!

Berglas / Becker combo again - big props for a closeup effect.... ooooo.... but wait - his kicker comes.... he asks her to imagine what she would buy for a dollar that is sweet... "A cookie... a chocolate cookie" "A chocolate chip cookie".... the cookie is in the bag....

And in the USA today.... on page 13D is placed the classified ad... all the actions are predicted.

Hmmm... do I detect a variation on a theme... Mike, I loves ya, man... but I notice the triple prediciton kicker with big props..... but what the hey... go for it, magic mental man!!!!!

I'd hire him for a gig Smile

------------------------------------------

Mike SUper book "Triple Predicitions Made Big"

0----------------------------

Next a mental massacre with a chainsaw from Angela Funovits.
Mariagi
View Profile
Special user
MIND, MYTH & MAGICK
654 Posts

Profile of Mariagi
Up to this point no challenge from the big Callahan to crook angel ??

why am I not surprised ??
zeggman
View Profile
New user
48 Posts

Profile of zeggman
Maybe they're saving it for a boffo close to a boffo series.

Or maybe it's a case of "sell the fizzle, not the fake."
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcosa
10577 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
Unexplained Phenom thing #2.... Area 51

I like that one - Cthulhoid Mi-go who pretend to be the Greys and all that.

Angela Funovits takes the stage.

"She is going to give a cutting edge performance" OUCH... Oh, her attire may be complained about by the usual suspects around here... but I must say I like it.

Poor Ross is about to go through a being sawed in half performance.... she tied him up, gagged him - and you will note her costume is very dominatrix like.

The women are placing him in a box.

AF does not see which box he is in. She is now walking around with a chainsaw about to cut through random boxes... she is wearing protective eyewear! See! She is a good role model for how to protect eyes...

Now she getting a spec to pick boxes (MC/Equiv heheeeee... I love that)... and starting sawing through boxes.... Ross has a camera on him and he looks scared... the womens say AF is cuh-razy!!!!.... Getting specs to chop chop....

AF is using the motif of reading the mind of a woman who put Ross in a box.... no more choices - now just sawing baed on random thoughts...

OOOO he is safe!! AF says "OH thank God!"

No giggling! Oh yeah - she knocked that out of the park Smile She looks happy! A nice powerful woman figure tonight! As she said, time for men to get sawed in half versus the traditional women!

----------------------------------

Elimination who goes home next.....

Erun Raven is OUT....

NOTE My next prediction has come true again... ANGELA is in the FINAL TWO as I SAID MONTHS AGO....

Yes, Dr S, the Armchair Phenom.

--------------------------
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcosa
10577 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
Unexplained Phenom #1.... The BERMUDA TRIANGLE oooo (Hey Prof Peadbody - one day we'll finish that book project Smile hail TINDALOS!!!)

The Envelope Pleez:

1 Envelope saved for opening episode of MINDFREAK....

JIM C is NOT being offered to GUESS... but URI is... URI refuses....

Criss Angel shows the number written on a paper 911.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZz

Boring. Boring. Boring. JC not offered. Boring. BORING.

The Winner is:

MIKE SUPER

------------

Oh, take note my three predictions came true all can be proven with thread searches...

The Deal or No Deal girls

Angela in the final two

Mike Super is the Winner

-------------------

Now to go back playing dice with the universe.

It is sad to be able to see the future like this - but such is my lot in life.

-------------------

Now, let us go crazy on the fact JC was denied his ability to destroy

-----------------

Mike Super, congrats! And Angela, you will be getting so many opportunities - you are a winner too!

And hats off to all who participate.

----------------

The armchair mizzarist awaits to read the chaos.
DMG
View Profile
New user
39 Posts

Profile of DMG
No Callahan Challenge. that's a let down.
John Nesbit
View Profile
Inner circle
United States
1418 Posts

Profile of John Nesbit
What did I say last night about Jim, Doc ?
stanalger
View Profile
Special user
St. Louis, MO
996 Posts

Profile of stanalger
The two finalists were Super Fun.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17539 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Seems they wouldn't even let him talk....Everyone knew that he wanted a shot!
How do they decide the winner when no one voted?
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Jay Are
View Profile
Inner circle
4188 Posts

Profile of Jay Are
Are you kidding me?

I think this proved americans love magicians and not mentalists...

Mike super?

Really?

WOW
xxx
Corona Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
Airstrip One
1689 Posts

Profile of Corona Smith
Superlative commentary sir!

I feel like I was there, and it was a strange horse race with people doing tricks on their backs, and the lights flashing, and the girls, and the boys all together, wriggling.

Thanks.
DMG
View Profile
New user
39 Posts

Profile of DMG
Callahan did a nice trick with the rope though, sweet!
Jay Are
View Profile
Inner circle
4188 Posts

Profile of Jay Are
The whole show was a let down...

NEXT CONTROVERSY!

Hmmm....

Maybe I should go stir something up....
xxx
Tone
View Profile
Elite user
The Secret Theater
421 Posts

Profile of Tone
Quote:
On 2007-11-21 21:03, stanalger wrote:
The two finalists were Super Fun.

:)
╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ
RileyG
View Profile
Special user
Las Vegas
835 Posts

Profile of RileyG
Yes, but who say's that the CA envelope opened tonight with "911" on it is the same one from weeks ago...
Signed,
Riley G Matthews Jr
SAG-AFTRA actor
Www.RileyG.com
Tone
View Profile
Elite user
The Secret Theater
421 Posts

Profile of Tone
Quote:
On 2007-11-21 21:06, DMG wrote:
Callahan did a nice trick with the rope though, sweet!

...explaining once and for all what a "paranormalist" is!

Bravo Jim, well done!
╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ
Terry Holley
View Profile
Inner circle
1791 Posts

Profile of Terry Holley
Quote:
On 2007-11-21 21:12, RileyG wrote:
Yes, but who say's that the CA envelope opened tonight with "911" on it is the same one from weeks ago...

Who cares?

Terry
Co-author with illusionist Andre' Kole of "Astrology and Psychic Phenomena."
DMG
View Profile
New user
39 Posts

Profile of DMG
Quote:
On 2007-11-21 21:14, Terry Holley wrote:
Quote:
On 2007-11-21 21:12, RileyG wrote:

Who cares?

Terry

Seconded - Angel and Callahan saga ends - THANK THE GOD OF YOUR CHOICE!!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Phenom Finale (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.28 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL