The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Angela Funovist did the most amazing thing!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
ThomasBerger
View Profile
Special user
593 Posts

Profile of ThomasBerger
Here's the link anyway--
great act:

http://www.gillismagic.com/video.html

Tom
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5841 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
Hey, I've a serious question. Some of the people from the show, I guess, were on Coast to Coast. This interest me greatly. Did the callers buy into the idea that the scts on the show were exhibits of real psychic or whatever powers? I've only listened to it a couple times, it isn't great entertainment, but they seem to accept anything that is fed to them and I really do wonder how they reacted. For example do they think some evil spirit wrote the name on Angela's thigh or that Raven was lead away from the poison snakes?
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
"But then I did not care for her legs or for her giggling. I just watched the effects. "

I did not care for her giggling. Smile

"Hey, I've a serious question. Some of the people from the show, I guess, were on Coast to Coast. This interest me greatly. Did the callers buy into the idea that the scts on the show were exhibits of real psychic or whatever powers? I've only listened to it a couple times, it isn't great entertainment, but they seem to accept anything that is fed to them and I really do wonder how they reacted. For example do they think some evil spirit wrote the name on Angela's thigh or that Raven was lead away from the poison snakes? "

I listen to that show also. It is not for everyone but when up late at night, it is better then the boob tube. Jim Carol is somewhat a regular on COast to Coast and was a guest the same night as the finals as well.

There are mixed group of listeners. Its a mixture of fact and fiction and often there are some very good guests on the show.

I would take it the listeners were just like the audiences are in our shows, a mixture of believers, skeptics and those just being entertained.
Lord Of The Horses
View Profile
Inner circle
5406 Posts

Profile of Lord Of The Horses
Quote:
On 2007-11-26 01:52, ThomasBerger wrote:
You talking about Brian Gillis and Sissuepahn, Paolo?
Top class performers.
Tom

Thomas,

YES!... Sisuepahn!

But you just gave away the store... Smile

Btw, Gregory, can I have a giant poster with a dedication from her to me?

Something simple, just like something Arnold asked to Muhammad Ali in one of the first "Different Strokes" TV series. Smile
Then you'll rise right before my eyes, on wings that fill the sky, like a phoenix rising!
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcanis
10781 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
Whatchatalkinabowt, Paolo?
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
Erdnase27
View Profile
Inner circle
2505 Posts

Profile of Erdnase27
But she sure looked good Smile Smile Smile
Joshua Lozoff
View Profile
Inner circle
Chapel Hill, NC
1332 Posts

Profile of Joshua Lozoff
Just to comment on the practical: Ground level is absolutely the best place to crank a saw from, because you can use your whole arm to pull the cord. I often cut wood off the back on my truck, but I always put the saw down on the ground to crank it because it's the most comfortable way to do it.

I can tell you it didn't look funny to anyone familiar with a chain saw. Now, a young lady on TV in a minidress USING a chainsaw may have looked funny, but the starting procedure didn't.

Quote:
On 2007-11-24 09:43, enigmax wrote:
Quote:
Also why not have a table there to put on? Why the floor.

She wouldn't have to bend over to put it on a table.
Joshua Lozoff

joshualozoff.com
Lord Of The Horses
View Profile
Inner circle
5406 Posts

Profile of Lord Of The Horses
Quote:
On 2007-11-26 12:58, MichielTummers wrote:
But she sure looked good Smile Smile Smile

Yeah, I know that some of you would want to try to lift her...

But, please don't go there... (I just did. But only to avoid you to crack that joke and be blamed by others. I can survive with blame, but do you?) Smile
Then you'll rise right before my eyes, on wings that fill the sky, like a phoenix rising!
Erdnase27
View Profile
Inner circle
2505 Posts

Profile of Erdnase27
What do you mean?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Angela Funovist did the most amazing thing!! (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL