The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » The Great Waldo (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jeremysweiss
View Profile
Special user
742 Posts

Profile of jeremysweiss
Did anyone check out the latest Genii magazine--the first part of the interview with Johnny Thompson includes his experience working with the Great Waldo. I found that very interesting. He was admittedly stumped, and few people know how that act was done. (I have done a lot of research into that one and have come up with some answers.) Anyways, I don't know too many people (other than Meah, who gave me some insights) that worked with Waldo. Anyone here?

Also, the article "Pay Through the Nose" was titled "Todd Nose Best" - as a tribute to Todd's blockhead, whose concept of "blockhead-itis" gave me the inspiration. They changed it without telling me. Heck--I knew it had been submitted, but had no idea that it was going to ever be printed.

Anyways, it is called "Todd Nose Best"!
The Shock Doc
<BR>www.TheShockDocShow.com
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>http://ballycast.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/ballycast-024-2009-03-21.mp3
<BR>
<BR>"....Jeremy Weiss has the greatest card trick of ALL TIME!"--Jamie D. Grant.
<BR>Start listening to iTricks 11/12/09
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » The Great Waldo (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL