The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Knots and loops » » Velvet Rope (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Larry Barnowsky
View Profile
Inner circle
Cooperstown, NY where bats are made from
4866 Posts

Profile of Larry Barnowsky
I just added two new colors to the velvet rope stock I'm carrying. You can now get 48 inch lengths in the following colors: Red, White, Blue, Yellow.

http://www.geocities.com/larrybarnowsky/pricelistkotr3.html

Update and correction:

The yellow velvet cord is now sold out.

The "blue" velvet cord is actually purple when viewed in strong light. It looks dark blue to me, but I'm a bit color blind. For those who ordered the blue and are unhappy with the purple I will exchange it for red or white or refund your money and shipping as well both ways.

Larry
Corbett
View Profile
Inner circle
Indiana
1152 Posts

Profile of Corbett
Larry, does the velvet rope you have, have a core in it? Is it easily removed, and if so, how do you keep the ends from fraying?
Larry Barnowsky
View Profile
Inner circle
Cooperstown, NY where bats are made from
4866 Posts

Profile of Larry Barnowsky
Hi Corbett,

The ropes I sell have a thin soft core. The core can be removed but that will change the shape of the rope, making it flatter. I put a drop of white glue at each end and that eliminates any fraying. Duco cement also works well. Currently I have red, white, and royal purple in stock. Each rope comes with a pouch. They come in 48 inch lengths. Custom lengths are also available.

Larry
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Knots and loops » » Velvet Rope (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL