The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Johnson coins website » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Michael Peterson
View Profile
Inner circle
is where I'm trapped, because of my
4071 Posts

Profile of Michael Peterson
Does Johnson have their own website? I have been looking & can't find it. If anyone has any contact information for Johnson, please let me know.

Thank you,
Mike
MickeyPainless
View Profile
Inner circle
California
6065 Posts

Profile of MickeyPainless
I've never found a dedicated website on Johnson but I believe their main office is in Southern Calif.
ShawnB
View Profile
Special user
728 Posts

Profile of ShawnB
TWOCAN has their contact info... He is a member here.
Shawn.
THEGUY26 (Will Swanson)
View Profile
Inner circle
Minnesota, USA
2379 Posts

Profile of THEGUY26 (Will Swanson)
The Magic Warehouse sells almsot all of their stuff.
Michael Peterson
View Profile
Inner circle
is where I'm trapped, because of my
4071 Posts

Profile of Michael Peterson
Thanks guys!

Mike
Jay Austin
View Profile
Regular user
184 Posts

Profile of Jay Austin
Johnson does not have a website, at least not to my knowledge. Contact them at 626-445-1411. You can contact them to do custom gaffs for you. Magic warehouse is out of their silver stuff a lot of the time. You just need to keep calling them to find out if they have it in stock. My understanding is they send their own coins to Johnson to be done. Johnson does not do silver coins except through custom work. (I might be wrong on that but it is what I have always been told.)
Jay Austin

http://austin-computer-solutions.com/
Hire a tech, not a geek.
Steve Dusheck
View Profile
New user
Hazleton, PA
46 Posts

Profile of Steve Dusheck
Johnson Products makes great coins. When my dad died and I needed help producing my C/S Transpo, Johnson made the gimmicks for me. The coins they made for me were perfect, smooth and silent. Johnson Products are honest too and never copied any of my coin tricks. They deserve the support of every magician.
Steve
Steve Dusheck
JordanB
View Profile
Special user
dallas, tx
626 Posts

Profile of JordanB
I don't know about the quality of their other gaffs, but the expanded shells that I have from Johnson suck.
JordanB
View Profile
Special user
dallas, tx
626 Posts

Profile of JordanB
Johnson does not have a website, but you can call their office and they will mail you a catalog.
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3780 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
Sorry Mike, no official website. You'll have to give them a call (if you wish to purchase directly from them) or find an online dealer who carries their wares. Smile
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Johnson coins website » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL