We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Simultaneous Dancing Canes Video (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17686 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I am adding a multiple version of this to my Slim King's Carnival show. I have eight great dancers. Wasn't there a video of this somewhere?
Thanks
Dave
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17686 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I'm not the first to do this am I? Can't be. I thought that I read about it somewhere or saw a video.
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
ufo
View Profile
Inner circle
Phoenix, Arizona
1185 Posts

Profile of ufo
Slim,
Havent seen a video of this but it seems like an obvious visual with a troupe of dancers! Go get em.
"What's your drug?" she asked. "Hope" he said, "The most addicting one of all."
Kent Wong
View Profile
Inner circle
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
2458 Posts

Profile of Kent Wong
Closest I can think of is Jeff McBride's performance with the Vortex. In that performance, Jeff is manipulating 2 canes at the same time. I understand his DVD on this is about to be released.

Kent
"Believing is Seeing"
<BR>______________________
<BR>
<BR>www.kentwongmagic.com
M-Illusion
View Profile
Special user
549 Posts

Profile of M-Illusion
While I can't help you with a video, I have done this (myself and a dancer) and the effect was great. It took a lot of work since everything had to be choreographed perfectly in sync and with the turnaround of dancers in my shows, it was eventually dropped from the lineup. I *think* I remember hearing that Greg Frewin might have done this with that show he did with Jason Byrne (can't even remember if it was him now...lol), or maybe it was just the dove routine?
mattmccoy
View Profile
Loyal user
203 Posts

Profile of mattmccoy
The video of Jeff's was realeased. Go to yourmagic.com. Godd Luck!

-matt
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Simultaneous Dancing Canes Video (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL