The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » So, you're a master of "the cups" you say? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Tina I
View Profile
Regular user
Oslo/ Norway
194 Posts

Profile of Tina I
I know the obvious thing to say would be "Give that girl some balls!" but being female my self I find that rude and not funny so therefore I'm not saying it... however, imagine what she could do if she just had some.. well... balls...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q395-F6hAcg&feature=related
Fauna Gob
View Profile
New user
27 Posts

Profile of Fauna Gob
Isn't it a boy?

Fauna
I'm the hiphopapotamus, my rhymes are bottomless, sounds a little preposterous, spewing from my esophagus.
But, my ryhmes are so potent that during this small segment, I've made all the women in the last three threads pregnant.
Rupert Bair
View Profile
Inner circle
?
2113 Posts

Profile of Rupert Bair
That's easy he is doing it with dead cups. I do it with alive cups, you stack em up and they wibble and wobble all over the place.

Looks like a boy who knows his haiku to me.
Fauna Gob
View Profile
New user
27 Posts

Profile of Fauna Gob
I use those cups that float away, and you have to keep grabbing them and bringing them back down.

And I can still do it in under a week.!=

Fauna
I'm the hiphopapotamus, my rhymes are bottomless, sounds a little preposterous, spewing from my esophagus.
But, my ryhmes are so potent that during this small segment, I've made all the women in the last three threads pregnant.
Rupert Bair
View Profile
Inner circle
?
2113 Posts

Profile of Rupert Bair
Under a week, yeah right.

And that's easy. I use invisible cups that I have to find first before I can stack them. And that's the hardest part.
Fauna Gob
View Profile
New user
27 Posts

Profile of Fauna Gob
Well, I know a guy who knows a guy that does it with babies, 10 little babies all stacked up, imagine that!

Fauna
Rupert Bair
View Profile
Inner circle
?
2113 Posts

Profile of Rupert Bair
That's nothing, I used to do this before it was invented.

You can't stack babies, you can only pile them
gaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Agent of Chaos
3248 Posts

Profile of gaddy
Such talent, such dexterity! wasted on a fad....

sigh.
*due to The Magic Cafe's editorial policies, words on this site attributed to me cannot necessarily be held to be my own.*
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » So, you're a master of "the cups" you say? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL