We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Bunnyboycollective.com (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
MickeyPainless
View Profile
Inner circle
California
6074 Posts

Profile of MickeyPainless
I was pointed there when the Café was down, did a quick look and haven't returned! Didn't spend enough time there to form much opinion but saw enough to not care about returning! TWINKS, LMAO!
Mick
Michael Peterson
View Profile
Inner circle
is where I'm trapped, because of my
4069 Posts

Profile of Michael Peterson
Quote:
On 2007-12-27 16:28, Mad Jake wrote:
Looked it over, the word "Twinks" comes to mind, but it might just be me.

Smile
magicmike30
View Profile
Special user
745 Posts

Profile of magicmike30
Quote:
On 2007-12-27 02:02, BenTrain (Nordatrax) wrote:
Hey folks.

I'm not going to defend or attack the site, but in regards to the statement claiming only 1% of users here are magicians... that doesn't seem to far off.

33,000 users... that means 330 real magicians. That number might be low, but I would wager (based on criteria that I won't bother to go into) that there for SURE less then 3,000... which means less then 10% real magicians.

It may strike a soar spot, but I don't think it's way off.

Ben

Well this is the way I see it;)

"Oh, people can come up with statistics to prove anything, Kent. 14% of people know that."
Homer Simpson, non magician.

magicmike30
Magician, Mentalist, Entertainer.

www.mikebelieve.com
rutabaga
View Profile
Inner circle
Toronto, Canada
1276 Posts

Profile of rutabaga
Nice one, Magic Mike!

I thought the site was refreshing, which is worth something all by itself! Challenge away, I say!
pepka
View Profile
Inner circle
Uh, I'm the one on the right.
5041 Posts

Profile of pepka
I've looked at BunnyBoyCollective a few times, but just didn't get it. As far as his "joke" ads. I don't get that either. I don't think I've ever heard his name before. It just makes me wonder who the hell this guy is to come out and insult major orginizations and magicians. If it's a joke, fine; but where I come from, jokes are funny. This is just bizarre.
joseph
View Profile
Eternal Order
Please ignore my
16937 Posts

Profile of joseph
If you look at the number of people browsing the Café, it seems to always be under 100....wow....
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." (Einstein)...
gdw
View Profile
Inner circle
4816 Posts

Profile of gdw
Quote:
On 2007-12-27 02:02, BenTrain (Nordatrax) wrote:
Hey folks.

I'm not going to defend or attack the site, but in regards to the statement claiming only 1% of users here are magicians... that doesn't seem to far off.

33,000 users... that means 330 real magicians. That number might be low, but I would wager (based on criteria that I won't bother to go into) that there for SURE less then 3,000... which means less then 10% real magicians.

It may strike a soar spot, but I don't think it's way off.

Ben

Am I a REAL magician Ben?

Glenn
It's amazing, people will criticize you for "biting the hand that feeds you," while they're busy praising the hand that beats them.

"You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

I won't forget you Robert.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Bunnyboycollective.com (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL