The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Deans Set in Barbers (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
rutabaga
View Profile
Inner circle
Toronto, Canada
1276 Posts

Profile of rutabaga
Art, just out of interest, are your Barbers all different dates?
Kjellstrom
View Profile
Inner circle
Sweden, Scandinavia, Europe
4950 Posts

Profile of Kjellstrom
Yesterday I performed the amazing and magical Shadow Coins by Michael Ammar with my Barber Halves, it was a like a dream effect when you use these coins. At the end of the routine I flipped the coins over before I picked them up, looks very convincing these Dean Sets ...
magicblademan
View Profile
Special user
uk
523 Posts

Profile of magicblademan
Hi guys just like to add,i received my deans set in walkin libs and a grav flip to match,they are beautiful ..I was gonna get the barbers at one stage but went for the libs instead...Jamie is super fast,his new assistant Chris does not mess about he sorted my coins out and I received them today..the grav flip and the s**** are undetectable in the deans set..Took me a bit of searching to find the right size coins that fit me best (halfs or dollars) halfs it was and a lot of questions to you guys here on the Café.

Well I am really pleased with the craftsmanship and the speedy service from Jamie and Chris ..cheers fellas.

Blade.
If you put the time in....you will achieve ...
professorwhut
View Profile
Inner circle
Posts R US sold me
1347 Posts

Profile of professorwhut
I bought a set of Dean's Barbers last year from Jamie. Not all the same dates.
After much soul searching about a signature, I decided not to have one.

TG Pop [aka ProfessorWhut]
TWOCAN
View Profile
Special user
PORT RICHEY FLORIDA
782 Posts

Profile of TWOCAN
Thanks guys. I feel a lot better hearing positive things about the set before hand.
Close up coin magic.
Check us out on Facebook under , Copper Silver coins by PT
Okito box clip.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=100n9CnFjXw
Visit my face book page , Copper silver coins by PT
Art190
View Profile
Elite user
447 Posts

Profile of Art190
Rutabaga, yes they are different dates. I really wanted them to be the same but for the price it was very good. I paid $125 for them so I just had to take 'em.

Art
sleightofhander
View Profile
Special user
583 Posts

Profile of sleightofhander
Quote:
On 2008-01-16 17:30, Art190 wrote:
Rutabaga, yes they are different dates. I really wanted them to be the same but for the price it was very good. I paid $125 for them so I just had to take 'em.

Art
It will be fine to have coins with different dates. I actually had someone say that my coins were not real. I asked him why he thought that and he said because the coins all had the same dates.
jmcgrath
View Profile
Regular user
Tomorrow I'll make another
147 Posts

Profile of jmcgrath
I have a few sets from Jamie and they are all different dates, but if I was doing it again I would ensure that the gaffs all had the same date on them and that no other coins had that date. It makes it much easier to spot them in your hand if you loose track of where the gaff is.
John McGrath
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Deans Set in Barbers (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL