The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » I'm in the Top 4 of a Music Video Competition! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Clock
View Profile
Elite user
Los Angeles, CA
460 Posts

Profile of Clock
Hi guys,

Dashboard Confessional recentley had a music video competition, and I'm in the top 4! I did a "Sam the Bellhop" type trick to the lyrics of the song. Voting has begun, so I need your help! Go here to vote...(click BOO YAH! The THUMBS UP) You have to have a Myspace account to vote, but signing up is easy (if you know people with Myspace accounts, foward it to them if you like).

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseac......20213869

I need your help to get the votes because it's one vote per account...You can also go here and vote THUMBS DOWN for the other 3 videos (I'm not being evil, that's what Dashboard want the voters to do).

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseac......8c3870f6

Voting ends on the 28th...

Thanks so much guys,

Grant
Grant Carden

www.fastcompanydvd.com
Corona Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
Airstrip One
1689 Posts

Profile of Corona Smith
Really enjoyed that!

Excellent!

Have voted.

Corona.
Fauna Gob
View Profile
New user
27 Posts

Profile of Fauna Gob
Awesome, I have voted for you, but I did quite like the "I'm Sorry" one, what the flip is that one with the story book? freak.

Fauna
I'm the hiphopapotamus, my rhymes are bottomless, sounds a little preposterous, spewing from my esophagus.
But, my ryhmes are so potent that during this small segment, I've made all the women in the last three threads pregnant.
Magnus Eisengrim
View Profile
Inner circle
Sulla placed heads on
1064 Posts

Profile of Magnus Eisengrim
Really nice video. Liked it a lot. I will vote when I figure out how to register.

John
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.--Yeats
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5845 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
If you win and get in contact with that Dashboard guy can you tell him there is a major hottie who works at a pizza joint in San Jose Ca who is like a missionary for him. She wears the shirts (very well I must say), a jacket, pins, a cap...she is his biggest fan. I think he should call on her just to see if her head explodes.
Dave Gerin
View Profile
New user
New York/Daytona Beach
55 Posts

Profile of Dave Gerin
Great job
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5845 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
How does one vote?

Your video reminds me a bit of the Bob Dylan vid from a few decades ago. I'm gonna vote for you though I think another one is a better representation of the song, which may be a good thing cuz I'm never right.
Clock
View Profile
Elite user
Los Angeles, CA
460 Posts

Profile of Clock
Thanks for the support guys...

We won! They called my friend today and will be announcing on thier site soon...

Thanks again!

-Grant Carden
Grant Carden

www.fastcompanydvd.com
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5845 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
Good for you....who is Dillion? Make sure to tell that Dashboard guy about the girl in San Jose...if he is into that kind of stuff. Give my regards to Decatur.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » I'm in the Top 4 of a Music Video Competition! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL