The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The November 2007 entrée: Richard Sanders » » Roadkillers » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Magiguy
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
5473 Posts

Profile of Magiguy
Hi Richard,
Roadkillers is one of my favorite vids. The chemistry between you and David Acer makes for an exceptionally "fun to watch" experience. Any plans for future projects together?
magiccop1
View Profile
New user
Right Here
35 Posts

Profile of magiccop1
That'a a really funny video.
"The Enforcer"
"I'm not a Wizard. Are you Happy ? You should be."
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
David Acer is one the world's most talented Magicians, a super nice guy and screamingly funny!

In fact, he's just like Richard except taller.
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
Richard Sanders
View Profile
V.I.P.
Sanders FX
174 Posts

Profile of Richard Sanders
Roadkillers was A LOT of fun to do!!!

David and I have been buddies for a long time.
We were crying with laughter many times throughout the trip.
We have talked about exploring either a completely new project or a new expanded version for DVD complete with new footage and lots of bonus stuff.

BTW, David was never actually shirtless on the video, to give the illusion of man size pecs, David's actual chest was superimposed with Ed Mishel's.
On our next project, David and I have talked about giving the real work on Elmsley counting three spectator's as four...stay tuned!

Chris, ya David is taller...at least that's what he tells me...we have never actually met.
Magiguy
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
5473 Posts

Profile of Magiguy
Quote:
On 2007-11-28 22:50, Richard Sanders wrote:
We have talked about exploring either a completely new project or a new expanded version for DVD complete with new footage and lots of bonus stuff.

For what it's worth... I vote for the completely new project. Multiple discs accompanied by a thick, thick book (or two). Picture the Vernon Revelations coupled with The James File. Smile
Richard Sanders
View Profile
V.I.P.
Sanders FX
174 Posts

Profile of Richard Sanders
Ya, new DVD project seems to be the way to go OR a 293 page, downloadable PDF file, password protected and guarded by the French Foreign Legion
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The November 2007 entrée: Richard Sanders » » Roadkillers » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL