The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Practice? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicguy82
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of magicguy82
How does one practice a stage hypnotist show?
readytogo
View Profile
New user
70 Posts

Profile of readytogo
Better have a lot of friends.
Nongard1
View Profile
Special user
664 Posts

Profile of Nongard1
Practice on friends, practive on imaginary people, practive hypnotizing one person at a time. Script your show, memorize it and perform it. Once you know the basics of hypnosis and can hypnotize one person, hypnotizing a group is easy.
No real way to practive a show, just gotta understand hypnosis, script it out and be narcissistic enough to pull it off the first time. I remember how amazed I was after the induction at my first show that everyone was out!
Dr. Richard Nongard, Professional Hypnosis Training
Learn how to master the art of SpeedTrance, Clinical and Stage Hypnosis
magicguy82
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of magicguy82
Ok, so perhaps it would be best to start off doing clinical hypnosis on a one-on-one basis and get good at hypnotizing one person... than move out on the stage?
Nongard1
View Profile
Special user
664 Posts

Profile of Nongard1
To practice, even if you are never going to do clionical hypnosis, you will need to know how to hypnotize one person first. It is just easier to find one person to practive with. learn hypnosis in general, then take it to the stage.
Dr. Richard Nongard, Professional Hypnosis Training
Learn how to master the art of SpeedTrance, Clinical and Stage Hypnosis
magicguy82
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of magicguy82
Ok, I understand. Makes sense. Thank you.
TheTrance-Master
View Profile
New user
91 Posts

Profile of TheTrance-Master
Take Clinical training and get experience. The NGH has certified instructors, CI's (very complete clinical training) like me and a wide variety of other people and numerous organizations, and get used to working with hypnotized people, and then after experience, take stage show training with a Master teacher, who is not only a great teacher and cares about your success. Stage shows look easy if the Hypnotist knows what they are doing, but there really is a lot to know and master, working live in front of an audience, and quick thinking and thinking on your feet are also essentials.
Bluebox
View Profile
New user
21 Posts

Profile of Bluebox
Go into hypnosis yourself deep enough so that hallucinations can occur and practice from there. Just hallucinate out the whole ordeal.

I can imagine how hard that would be tho.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Practice? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL