The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Diary of destiny (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
Y2John
View Profile
Inner circle
1498 Posts

Profile of Y2John
Slydini62 has come up with a nice way to have the card in full view the entire time... very nice.
caigy
View Profile
Inner circle
England
1199 Posts

Profile of caigy
I have Pm'd Slydini62. This does sound like a very nice addition.
Will I have to re-write my pocket diary?? Smile

Paul Mc.
Exclusive Worldwide Producer and Supplier of the Grismer Lock.

Top Class, Individually Crafted Performance Pieces, For The Discerning Psychological Entertainer

www.psychicmentality.com
slydini62
View Profile
Special user
939 Posts

Profile of slydini62
No...you will not have to re-write the diary...Just a little something extra is added...
cardfreakhk
View Profile
Special user
Hong Kong SAR
585 Posts

Profile of cardfreakhk
I have been using Paul Gordon's method, very direct and straight forward.
I would like to know, how this Diary of destiny trick is better?

I think I will go for the hard copy, it's good to know there will be the 100% handling. Thanks Slydini62!
Don't just dream, stay awake and action!
Dmann
View Profile
Inner circle
Crossville, Tennessee
1683 Posts

Profile of Dmann
12 Hours left on the Download and then it will be no more... If you live out of the U.S. this can save you at least 15 dollars or more in shipping.
caigy
View Profile
Inner circle
England
1199 Posts

Profile of caigy
Slydini62,
this is a classy 'little something extra' indeed.
Nice one!

Paul Mc.
Exclusive Worldwide Producer and Supplier of the Grismer Lock.

Top Class, Individually Crafted Performance Pieces, For The Discerning Psychological Entertainer

www.psychicmentality.com
slydini62
View Profile
Special user
939 Posts

Profile of slydini62
Paul

Thanks for the Compliment!

I believe my additional method for the prediction on the table makes this trick an absolute total miracle with NO explanation...We all will be chuckling using this!

Thanks!
Frank
Y2John
View Profile
Inner circle
1498 Posts

Profile of Y2John
For those that don't want to use anything extra, there is a way to use Slydini62's version without the need for anything extra.
Sir Pharaul
View Profile
Regular user
136 Posts

Profile of Sir Pharaul
I picked this up, it is pretty cool but it seems like Stewart James should be credited for his Miraskill.

The diary comes with a very nice presentation.
Dmann
View Profile
Inner circle
Crossville, Tennessee
1683 Posts

Profile of Dmann
I would like to thank each and everyone of you who supported our Download Sale of the Diary of Destiny. I thank you very much and and a hearty thanks from our Artists. They certainly appreciate your support. This Post official ends the Advanced Download Sale. The download is no longer available and look for the Diary of Destiny in your local Magic Shop.

Thanks All! I hope you enjoy the Diary of Destiny and use it.
rowdymagi5
View Profile
Inner circle
Virginia
3624 Posts

Profile of rowdymagi5
Thanks for offering it to us!
sabitu
View Profile
Special user
USA
533 Posts

Profile of sabitu
If you have a z-fold wallet or the Hip Pocket Bombshell wallet you can achieve something similar to Slydini62's idea.

Matt
slydini62
View Profile
Special user
939 Posts

Profile of slydini62
I personally wanted to eliminate a wallet regarding the prediction. I wanted to throw down the prediction so it is in plain sight throughtout the effect.
sabitu
View Profile
Special user
USA
533 Posts

Profile of sabitu
It is much stronger to have the prediction in plain sight the whole time. Using a wallet has its advantages and disadvantages. What's great about this effect is that there are many different ways the final prediction can be revealed.

Matt
Christopher Williams
View Profile
Inner circle
Portsmouth, UK
4464 Posts

Profile of Christopher Williams
Glad everyone is liking this, I want to give full credit though to Benoit Pilot and also give a big thanks to John and Dave
www.magicman13.co.uk

Copies of the limited edition 'MindPlay' still available
mattH
View Profile
Veteran user
324 Posts

Profile of mattH
Like many I'm a lover of the diary trick. There are many versions and I have some. What I like about this version is its simplicity particularly that it can be done with someones elses deck that has been thoroughly shuffled. I also like the idea that you might not even need a traditional diary rather you could use your phone etc.

A small point about the booklet would be its presentation. Im not a fan of centralised text and would prefer left justfied [or both]. To me centralised text is ok for a poster but can be an annoying to read. With my editors hat on, I would have preferred less typos and !!!!!!!!!!! (of these) because one ! is sufficient I believe. Im not sure if youve done the hard print run yet but I offer these as constructive feedback. A professional publication that is paid for deserves correct spelling and formatting. That is a general comment I could apply to many publications I have read in my professional work and also my hobby. I will now dismount my hobby horse.
shadowman
View Profile
New user
58 Posts

Profile of shadowman
I'm love the diary trick, is there someone
to share Slydini6's idea with me.(PM)

John.
Piz
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago, IL
1351 Posts

Profile of Piz
Just bought this, read over it, and OMG, it's genious! Extreemly detailed instructions and well tought. If you are a card person this effect is a must have, no question about it! Will give my thoughts once I find a victim to perform it on.Smile
slydini62
View Profile
Special user
939 Posts

Profile of slydini62
If anyone would like my additional handlings (sleight and non-sleight versions) regarding using ONLY one prediction card for DOD, please PM me the cards used in the effect and your email address. I'll be glad to send it along.
Number One
View Profile
Regular user
Mike J Kelly
164 Posts

Profile of Number One
All the reviews at the moment are positive. However I have a problem with my downloaded e-book version.

I regularly get the third column to 36, even using the pairs option (18) it does not give the required result (This may be cryptic so as not to reveal the method)

Does anyone get this result or any others not included in the manuscript.

I have PM Christopher Williams about this without a satisfactory solution.
I have also emailed Dave without response.

Mike
Smile Guess which hand the frog is in.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Diary of destiny (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL