The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Any Air Force out there? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
kid iowa
View Profile
Loyal user
Oklahoma
300 Posts

Profile of kid iowa
Yeah, they told me about that. But they said I had to use a special instruction card:

<--------
-------->

Repeat as necessary.
Any man who may be asked in this century what he did to make his life worthwhile...can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction, "I served in the United States Navy." J.F.K.
Skip Way
View Profile
Inner circle
3771 Posts

Profile of Skip Way
Kid, if you and Santa can set aside your raucous jealousy over the Air Force's outstanding & professional lifestyle, plum assignments, excellent troop care & comfort and flush budgets - let me suggest that you avoid Air Combat Command (ACC) and Air Mobility Command (AMC) like the plague if at all possible. These commands are (or were in my time) heavily called upon for deployments.

Focus on bases controlled by Air Education & Training Command, Air Force Material Command and Air Force Space Command. I'm not altogether sure how the medical groups work in this "New" ground-combat-ready Air Force - but it seems that your potential for being plucked from these commands for deployment would be far less likely. The bases that I've visited under these commands always seemed to enjoy the best in family support, base facilities and (for the most part) family-friendly locations.

Good luck on your career - and aim for that Twenty. The family medical coverage and that monthly check sure are welcome benefits.
How you leave others feeling after an Experience with you becomes your Trademark.

Magic Youth Raleigh - RaleighMagicClub.org
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Any Air Force out there? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL