The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The November 2007 entrée: Richard Sanders » » Thanks Richard! » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3780 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
Richard,

Just wanted to take a moment to thank you for sharing your thoughts and ideas with us this week. I really appreciate the fact that you kept coming back for more - even with your busy schedule! Smile
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
Magiguy
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
5472 Posts

Profile of Magiguy
I'll second that thought! Richard, thank you so much! This has been a real treat, geting to know you a little better (despite your heavy holiday work load). I hope you'll come back for a visit sometime in the not-too-distant future, when you are not quite so busy. Even better... why not make a trip to Seattle? As long as I have a house, you can count on a place to stay.

Thanks again, and best regards,
Evan
Richard Sanders
View Profile
V.I.P.
Sanders FX
174 Posts

Profile of Richard Sanders
Guys,

Thanks for the warm comments!!
I have had an absolute blast here and my only regret is that I didn't have more time to spend here.

Best Regards and very happy holiday to all,

Rich
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Richard would have had everey right to say " Steve, I'm too busy". But...he made time for us and shared some worker ideas.

Plus everyone caught the Sanders funny spirit and made it a laugh riot week!

Thanks to Steve Brooks for making this happen and to Richard for being so generous with his time!
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The November 2007 entrée: Richard Sanders » » Thanks Richard! » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL