The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Appearing Sword (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

GlenD
View Profile
Inner circle
LosAngeles, Ca
1296 Posts

Profile of GlenD
Has anyone seen this or used it ?
I am considering buying this. It is available at The Trickery and goes for $95.00. I am hoping someone here can offer some experienced-based advice on the effect.

Help please, before I dish out 100 bucks for this. I came across this just browsing around looking for ideas for a quick and visual opener for a show I have coming up. This seems perfect, but ...

Thanks in advance.

GlenD

Before this gets buried in obscurity or archived away, is there nobody that can offer any info on this? If not, I will drop it and decide for myself whether to go for it or pass.

See here

GlenD
"A miracle is something that seems impossible but happens anyway" - Griffin

"Any future where you succeed, is one where you tell the truth." - Griffin (Griffin rocks!)
Payne
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle
4572 Posts

Profile of Payne
Don't buy it from The Trickery at that price. These are Tai Chi practice or exercise swords readily available from any good martial arts supply store for half the price or less. You can find them here http://www.karatedepot.com/wp-sw-93.html for under $40.00 a piece.
"America's Foremost Satirical Magician" -- Jeff McBride.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Appearing Sword (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL