The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Visual (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Skitch
View Profile
Veteran user
Philadelphia
400 Posts

Profile of Skitch
I was wondering what are some of your favorite non-sleight of hand visual Magic tricks? Where the SPEC eyes just got as big golf balls because the close up non-sleght of trick was so visual.

I meant to say "Got as big as golf balls" has to be cose up and doesn't require sleights.
§kitch
bekralik
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
1117 Posts

Profile of bekralik
How about the beginning of Daniel Garcia's Torn video (I think this was it)? The part promo that shows the draining colour away from the card? Was that a Don England effect? I never heard more about that, although I thought I remembered somebody saying he may be putting lecture notes out on this?

Brian
Luke Dancy
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas
1021 Posts

Profile of Luke Dancy
Brian, I actually asked Daniel about this a couple of months ago when he was staying with me. Yes the draining you mentioned is Don's effect and I believe it was originally found in Gaffed to the Hilt. Hope this helps.

Luke
bekralik
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
1117 Posts

Profile of bekralik
Thanks, Luke. I wish I could get a copy of Don's book, including the version with all the gaffed cards supplied. Can these gaffed cards be purchased elsewhere by chance? I hate these limited edition releases that came out before I got into magic.

Brian
Luke Dancy
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas
1021 Posts

Profile of Luke Dancy
Brian, I'll be meeting up with Don and Kevin Kelly in a couple of weeks. I'll be sure to ask about the gaffs then.

Luke
Peter Eggink
View Profile
V.I.P.
Netherlands
423 Posts

Profile of Peter Eggink
Well, mine non sleight of hand eye baffling
trick was ClubSandwitch a great Sandwitch effect wit a huge visual impact.

great effect for about 15 bucks..

Peter
https://www.deceptivedreamz.com/product-page/cash-card-by-armanujjaman-abir-peter-eggink

CA$H CARD -a brand new credit card to bill...and vice versa!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Visual (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL