The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » SEAM 2008 Atlanta GA. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
Big Daddy Cool
View Profile
Inner circle
1604 Posts

Profile of Big Daddy Cool
Big Daddy Cool & The New Magic Order will be there one way or another!
We'll catch ya on the Back of the Cereal Box!
Johnny
www.johnnybeyond.com
kenscott
View Profile
Inner circle
1869 Posts

Profile of kenscott
It is still very early on but "right now" we are planning on having the stage comp. on Friday night as it's own show. But we have to have min. of 4 or 5 acts to make it a go.

Best
Ken
Michael Baker
View Profile
Eternal Order
Near a river in the Midwest
11172 Posts

Profile of Michael Baker
Looking forward to it!

~michael
~michael baker
The Magic Company
kenscott
View Profile
Inner circle
1869 Posts

Profile of kenscott
I have to say we have not really even advertised the SEAM convention yet and we already have 1/2 of the first 50 people who register get their own up close seat for the entire convention and also in the drawing for FREE hotel night.

I think this is going to be a sell out. August seems a long ways off but will be here before you know it.

http://www.seam2008.org

Best
ken
ricker
View Profile
Special user
Tampa, FL
914 Posts

Profile of ricker
Syd and I are in. See you there. We'll do our act for compition.
kenscott
View Profile
Inner circle
1869 Posts

Profile of kenscott
We will have the contest up on the web site very soon. I have chosen the contest chairman to take over the contest and his name is guy phillips.

Check back on the site http://www.seam2008.org soon to sign up for the contest. I think there will be a max of 8 performers.

Ken
kenscott
View Profile
Inner circle
1869 Posts

Profile of kenscott
Rick

Look forward to seeing you guys! You and your sidney have excellent seats for the entire convention. Book your hotel rooms soon too. There is a great rate at the hotel if you book early.

Best
Ken
kenscott
View Profile
Inner circle
1869 Posts

Profile of kenscott
I have just added a speical workshop with Max Maven on August 21st. This is a precovention event so there is an added charge but I think well worth it with max being the teacher. It is a 4 hour workshop. If you are interested in being apart of this go to http://www.seam2008.org and go to bonus lectures and follow the instructions to sign up. The class is going to be for only 20 people. We already have 9 signed up.

Ken
evanthx
View Profile
Regular user
Seattle, WA
197 Posts

Profile of evanthx
I'm really looking forward to the Max Maven thing ... I've never attended a workshop like that before, so I'm fairly excited!
kenscott
View Profile
Inner circle
1869 Posts

Profile of kenscott
SEAM in Atlanta will be here before you know it. We have a lot of people registered already! As I mentioned Max Maven is giving a pre-convention lecture/workshop. This will be a workshop that you will not see at any convention. We only have 6 slots left open for this workshop. If you are interested in attending Max Maven's workshop email me very soon.

Thanks
Ken
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
We are looking forward to SEAM and more info on the website.

Bob
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Josh Chaikin
View Profile
Inner circle
Kansas City
1430 Posts

Profile of Josh Chaikin
I just got my registration confirmation. Looks like it's going to be a great time.
magicjy
View Profile
New user
Big Stone Gap, VA
61 Posts

Profile of magicjy
Josh,

It was nice hanging out with you at MWJ 2007 in St. Louis, MO. You will enjoy SEAM and the guys down south. We get to make fun of your Midwest talking now. ha!

Not sure if I will get to attend SEAM yet, but I hope to make it. I'm sure Kyle will be there to hang out since he lives in GA. At least we will get to hang out at Midwest Jubilee of Magic 2008 in Aug becase Steve booked me again. Yea!!! Keep the Magic Going!

Joseph Young
---
MAGIC is believing in yourself.
If you can do that, you can make anything happen. - Foka Gomez

Joseph Young
WWW.JOSEPHYOUNGMAGIC.COM
Josh Chaikin
View Profile
Inner circle
Kansas City
1430 Posts

Profile of Josh Chaikin
The Midwest way of talking, eh? I'm not technically from the midwest, and did live down in Fort Gordon for about four years and Fort Hood for another three, I'll make due. Besides, if I survived with the crew up in Canada... Smile

When you come down this year, we'll have to go see the arch and the Budweiser factory, and all those other places we were supposed to see last year, but never did. See you in August.

Josh
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
I had lunch with Ken Scott Friday and we talked about the upcoming SEAM 2008 in Atlanta.

It's going to be GREAT!

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
magicjy
View Profile
New user
Big Stone Gap, VA
61 Posts

Profile of magicjy
Bob,

Hope to catch you in the near future. Hopefully I will make it to SEAM, but not sure yet because of my crazy schedule.

Joseph Young
---
MAGIC is believing in yourself.
If you can do that, you can make anything happen. - Foka Gomez

Joseph Young
WWW.JOSEPHYOUNGMAGIC.COM
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
SEAM is one I try to NEVER miss. This one is shaping up to be another great one.

Bob
Bob Sanders

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
kenscott
View Profile
Inner circle
1869 Posts

Profile of kenscott
For those of you who are coming to SEAM in atlanta and want to attend the Max Maven workshop on that thursday, you should sign up soon. There is only one spot left open for the Max maven Workshop.

This will be a 4 hour workshop the day of the convention starting.

Thanks
Ken
Big Daddy Cool
View Profile
Inner circle
1604 Posts

Profile of Big Daddy Cool
I am seriously thinking about shocking the magic community and doing some material never before seen by a convention audience in the competition. This is non-BDC material that you would only have seen if you have bought a ticket to one of my theater shows. We'll see...
We'll catch ya on the Back of the Cereal Box!
Johnny
www.johnnybeyond.com
kenscott
View Profile
Inner circle
1869 Posts

Profile of kenscott
The Max Maven workshop at the SEAM is sold out. This again is a seperate workshop prior to the SEAM convention. http://www.seam2008.org

However, if we have at least 10 people that are interested Max will consider doing a 2nd workshop on sunday, the day after the convention is over. This again is for people who are not already committed to the Thursday workshop.

Thanks again. I was not surprised that this workshop SOLD out so quickly.

The SEAM 2008 Atlanta will be a sellout this year for sure. Hope to see you there.

best
Ken
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » SEAM 2008 Atlanta GA. (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL