The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » MAGIC - The Magazine For Magicians » » FIRST "Magic" issue (Mis-printed?) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Moxahalla
View Profile
Special user
Los Angeles
727 Posts

Profile of Moxahalla
The current Dec. 2007 Magic issue - makes reference to the very first issue (Fall of 1993-Lance Burton on cover)...as being a MIS-PRINTED issue ("...the elusive,infamous,misprinted issue #1")

...Looking at issue #1 - I don't see any printing error, nor did I see anything mentioned about it in the next issue's editorial column.

Why is issue #1 - categorized as a "MISPRINTED" issue?
The Drake
View Profile
Inner circle
2274 Posts

Profile of The Drake
Hello Moxahalla,

I visited the Magic Mag office a few weeks ago an Stan showed me the misprint. I can't remember what it was but I think it was in the text on the cover someplace. Read it over carefully and let me know if you find it.

Best,

Tim

Side Note... anyone remember the cover with the Magestix puzzle on it? There were two versions printed. The are the same except one puzzle piece has moved on one of them. They like to mess with our heads there every now and then.. LOL
Moxahalla
View Profile
Special user
Los Angeles
727 Posts

Profile of Moxahalla
Thanks, Timothy--I'll look at it again tonight (maybe with reading glasses this time).

I'll let you know.
RevJohn
View Profile
Inner circle
Oregon City Oregon, Oregon
2472 Posts

Profile of RevJohn
In this month's issue of Magic, there is a letter to the Editor where Stan clears this mystery up!

RevJohn
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » MAGIC - The Magazine For Magicians » » FIRST "Magic" issue (Mis-printed?) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL