The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Um...(Help With A Routine) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Ziggy Zig
View Profile
New user
Australia
6 Posts

Profile of Ziggy Zig
Hey, guys. Just a quickie asking for any advice for a routine. I have been asked to go to a camp for children aged between 8-12 and there are about 25 of them. It's just something to run through at the school to cheer up kids with problems. Any pointers???

Cheers

Ben

http://www.burscoughsmagic.1colony.com

magic_man03@hotmail.com Smile
Mystero
View Profile
Regular user
113 Posts

Profile of Mystero
8 to 12 can be a bit of a challenge. Strongly recommend sponge balls. D'Lite around a campfire is absolutely dazzling for that age. I'd probably not do cards unless it was very strong and quick (changes, vanishes). Ropes work well and silks has always worked well for me. Coins are good (honest Abe goes over well. Just a few ideas. PM if more info needed. Stay amazing, Mystero.
Ziggy Zig
View Profile
New user
Australia
6 Posts

Profile of Ziggy Zig
Cheers, Mate. I'll certainly try my best.

http://www.burscoughsmagic.1colony.com

magic_man03@hotmail.com Smile
BIlly James
View Profile
Special user
991 Posts

Profile of BIlly James
No doubt the camp has come and gone by now, but I'll stick in my 2 cents worth anyway.
For 8-12 year old I would tend to do the stuff you would do in walk around for adults so that you are doing strong magic.
You just have to keep the energy WAY up or you can lose them, and also try to make it as much fun as you possibly can.

Cheers

Billy
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Um...(Help With A Routine) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL