The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Carney Los Angeles Workshop (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

John Carney
View Profile
V.I.P.
Los Angeles, CA
87 Posts

Profile of John Carney
John Carney
Magic Coaching
North Hollywood, CA

Four Saturdays only!

Dec. 29
Jan 5
Jan 12
Jan 19

2 pm - 4 pm

Get help with your magic! Beginning or Advanced

I've had many requests for private lessons, but have declined for a variety of reasons. I'm am now offering the next best thing ... a workshop program that will provide the coaching, advice and encouragement you need to take your magic to the next level.

Perform a routine, move, idea ... anything ... and get the benefit of my practical experience in performing, technique and creativity. In discussing your routine, and those of other students, the real secrets emerge in the practical examples presented.

Take one workshop – or all Four
$50 per session
or
$175 for all four sessions

Limited to 10 students ... reserve your space today
Info and Reservations

Each week I will present ideas and concepts that will help you become a better student, and thus, a better magician! Subjects include:

Personal Coaching: Bring specific routines, or techniques that you want to work on. Perform the routines for the group and get coaching.

Creativity: How to add personal touches to routines you already do, and how to create new and original material. We will also brainstorm on your ideas, fleshing them out, and making them work! Approach to Study: how to get the most out of your study and practice.

Presentation: Write presentations for routines, and learn better stage craft that will make your act more professional.

Technique: Demonstrations of basic techniques and the secrets to making them more effective. We will also work with individuals who are trying to learn specific techniques.

History: Where does all this stuff come from? How can we learn from and apply it to our performances?

Misdirection: What is it, and how to apply it.

Info and reservations
info@CarneyMagic.com

10943 Camarillo St.
North Hollywood, CA 91602
(Entrance in rear of building)
John Carney
View Profile
V.I.P.
Los Angeles, CA
87 Posts

Profile of John Carney
Still a few slots open.

These workshops are better than lessons. If you want to improve your magic, I encourage you to sign up!

thanks,
carney
RevJohn
View Profile
Inner circle
Oregon City Oregon, Oregon
2473 Posts

Profile of RevJohn
Wish I could make it to California. Btw, your show at the Castle, Thanksgiving Week, was wonderful.

Appreciate your work and your addition to the art of Magic.

RevJohn
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Carney Los Angeles Workshop (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL