The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Mind reading exposed . com (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Scott.
View Profile
New user
8 Posts

Profile of Scott.
This isn't spam or advertising. I was wondering if it is any good. I am mainly interested in the PK touch but the others seem okay.

It kind of looks like a 'scam' type of website so I didn't want to waste my money.

the website is obviously mindreadingexposed.com

thanks, Scott.
Waters
View Profile
Inner circle
2511 Posts

Profile of Waters
Scott,

If you want standard mental methods, buy "Corinda's 13 Steps to Mentalism"

If you want "PK Touches", buy it from the gentleman who created it (Banacheck). It's not very expensive, see here:

http://www.magicinspirations.net/pktouches.htm

It's honorable to buy from the orginator. That is my advice.

With Regards,

Sean
Scott.
View Profile
New user
8 Posts

Profile of Scott.
Thanks for the advice. I am interested in the other tricks too though......
psychicturtle
View Profile
Special user
UK
821 Posts

Profile of psychicturtle
Hmm, I seem to remember this being brought up by a new user just a couple of weeks ago...

The general concensus is that this e-book is made up of other peoples effects, and that it is best avoided. Allegedly.
toomuchmagic
View Profile
Special user
534 Posts

Profile of toomuchmagic
My advice is to avoid any website that has a product offered in that particular type of presentation. Whether its a work at home business, how to get out of a speeding ticket, how to make a million dollars in the real estate market, or how to read minds.... they all look the same....which is a good enough clue to stay away.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Mind reading exposed . com (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL