The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Now U-C It Now U-Don't (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Evan
View Profile
Regular user
114 Posts

Profile of Evan
I do have melt, and now u-c it is on its way. If you want to see a demo of me doing my Melt moves, please Im me at "magicboy41772". Only do it if you have cable internet because the file is 17,000 kb and plays on windows media player.
Marvelous
View Profile
Loyal user
265 Posts

Profile of Marvelous
The fickle nickle uses IT and has to be performed a little slower while the Now U C It Now You Don't is quicker and uses the same thing the Self Folding Bill does,not IT but well I guess I've said enough. Anyway,the big difference is Fickle Nickle is limited in what you can do with it. The Now U C IT Now U Don't can do hundreds of effects. It is at least 1000 times better!
Hengky Ciptanegara
View Profile
Veteran user
Indonesia
389 Posts

Profile of Hengky Ciptanegara
Peter,

Could we immediately perform "Melt" after we buy "Now U C it Now U Don't" eventhough I don't buy "Melt" instsruction?

Hengky
Logan
View Profile
Inner circle
2290 Posts

Profile of Logan
Yes hengky, you can. It's very versatile and I highly recommend it!

Very visual coin magic! You can put a coin in your left hand and show your right hand empty before your show your left hand empty! And then you can bring it back again, no problem! Just PLUCK it out of the air! It's really nice to use!

It takes some practice to get used to it and to make it feel natural but once that's done, you do mind bogglers!

All the best!

Logan
You've been hit by, you've been struck by, a smooth criminal.

Singapore's Hairiest Corporate Comedy Magician!
Evan
View Profile
Regular user
114 Posts

Profile of Evan
I got it the other day and LOVE THE EFFECT. It is such a universal gimmick and has TONS of uses. I already have come up with a few routines not in the book and I have only had it for a few days!

Evan
yosef_dov
View Profile
Loyal user
NYC area
242 Posts

Profile of yosef_dov
Greetings...

NUCINYD is another one of those things which is probably best not just used by itself, but as part of some routine... yeah, you can do "killer" moves with it, but it's best if those moves are part of something bigger...

JN Smile
Nikos
View Profile
Regular user
115 Posts

Profile of Nikos
I have Melt and it is a great vanish effect.
I have heard it being compared to Now U-C It Now U-Don't. I'm not sure of the method used for this but I could guess.
Go to the forums on expertmagic.com the creator of Melt is there and read his take on how Melt was conceived. View the movie of Melt and see what you think. The idea is very simple, but it doesn't make it a bad effect.
sludge
View Profile
Special user
milton keynes, england
530 Posts

Profile of sludge
No, not a terribly bad effect, but still an over-priced poor relation IMHO - Michal Mystic may have come up with the same idea independently (who knows?), but he was beaten to the punch when it came to marketing the idea/gaff (and with Melt you only get one move/handling, whereas with NUCINYD you get many moves/handlings in the booklet and on the video).
Ty Argo
View Profile
Special user
Columbus, Ohio
525 Posts

Profile of Ty Argo
Quote:
On 2003-02-27 04:18, Logan wrote:
My only bone to pick with this is that you can just show a coin, vanish it, show it again and vanish it. It's like that - sorta limited in that way I suppose. Then again, I haven't played around with it much, so take that with a pinch of salt Smile

If you have a routine using a half dollar or quarter (whatever Now you see it uses), simply put away all but one of the coins after a routine and do a bobo switch or something to swtch it for the gimmick. Proceed with effect (ditching extra coin too)
Dyslexics UNTIE!!
taller8
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, Washington
1087 Posts

Profile of taller8
I'm curious about the difficulty level of working with the gimick. I do just basic coin sleights and wouldn't want to invest 30.00 on something I couldn't use with confidence. That's why I don't use IT.
Any input would be appreciated. Smile Smile
Night_Crawler
View Profile
New user
61 Posts

Profile of Night_Crawler
I have the fickle nickle and it seems to be the same as now you see it now you don't gimmick. I came to that conclusion after watching the demo on the magic pro shop website,... if I already have the fickle nickle, is it worth it to buy now you see it now you don't?

Night_Crawler
Doomo
View Profile
Inner circle
2364 Posts

Profile of Doomo
Basically, all 3 use the same principle. If you know what it is you can run from there. As to the limits (of all 3) angles, angles,angles...
If you ever get to a point where words have no meaning, you're probably talking to a dog.

Remember! More Bang For LESS Bucks! It is the right way!

www.rfaproductions.com
delgado
View Profile
New user
13 Posts

Profile of delgado
This is an incredible effect. I really love it.
Rick
View Profile
Elite user
Va.
452 Posts

Profile of Rick
I freaked myself out when I replayed it back when I recorded myself on video. The Killer Move is awesome. record yourself and see if I am not fibbing...
Rick. Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Now U-C It Now U-Don't (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL