The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Calculation Sensation (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ritty360
View Profile
Elite user
McKinney, Texas
405 Posts

Profile of ritty360
Does anyone know anything about this? It is by Bob King. I have a great amount of respect for his work and it kills.

http://members.aol.com/bkingmagic/index.htm?f=fs

Andy
Piz
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago, IL
1351 Posts

Profile of Piz
What is it?

EDIT: OK, I see. Sounds like something to look into. Looking forward to hearing about this one.
Larry Davidson
View Profile
Inner circle
Boynton Beach, FL
5270 Posts

Profile of Larry Davidson
Simply put, it works well. I believe that Bob used to sell just the instructions to the effect (he called it "Calculation Sensation"), and it appears that he now is selling a calculator (ungimmicked) along with the instructions.
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4935 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
Pretty sure this is the same thing that is on Osterlind's "No camera tricks" DVD.
James
Still with the Chinese circus Smile
Tom Christensen
View Profile
Regular user
La Crescenta, California
134 Posts

Profile of Tom Christensen
I just received Bob King's Calculation Sensation, and it's very clever. Larry Davidson is right, it consists of the instructions and an ordinary scientific calculator. Once you know the secret stuff, you can use any scientific calculator, which makes it an even more amazing feat. I wish I'd have known about this when I was still out making sales calls. It would've been great to be able to borrow the calculator off someone's desk and blow their socks off with it. I notice it's still on Bob's "This week's Special!" page which makes the total price $24.60 delivered. That's quite a deal, considering the package that the calculator came in is preprinted with a M.S.R.P. of $29.99. You can find "This week's Special!" by clicking on the "New Products" tab. I ordered mine on Saturday, Feb 23, and it arrived today, so no telling how long he'll have it at that price, but I'd have been just as happy at the regular price of $30.00 plus the $4.60 delivery.
tgplano
View Profile
Special user
Ted Gillam
614 Posts

Profile of tgplano
Look up "Calculated Risk" in Steve Beam's Semi-Automatic Card Magic Volume 5. It is the same trick. Buy the book and you get it plus a bunch of other good tricks.
Mentalism for the Metroplex
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Calculation Sensation (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL