The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » Duane Laflin teaches in Ohio (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Amazing Binky
View Profile
Loyal user
Lancaster,OH
221 Posts

Profile of Amazing Binky
Duane will be teaching at the Crossroads Creative Ministries Conference in Lancaster, Ohio on April 4 & 5. He will also be doing a separate magic performance on Sunday, April 6, at the same location. Contact me for more details!
Rodney Palmer
View Profile
Inner circle
1317 Posts

Profile of Rodney Palmer
Could you please give us some more specifics. Cost, Hotel Rooms (Any Reserved? Where) Location w/Address What are the Lectures about? Anything NEW? Please let us know.

Rodney
"Creating Memories That Last A Lifetime"

In order to keep "MAGIC ALIVE" Please become a Mentor to a Young Person.
Amazing Binky
View Profile
Loyal user
Lancaster,OH
221 Posts

Profile of Amazing Binky
Cost is $50 until March 21 at which time it magically becomes $65. Groups of 5 or more can diminish their fee to $40 before March 21.

Hotel discounts are available. E-mail me for details. Give me your address and I'll mail a brochure.

Conference held at Crossroads Ministry Center 2095 West Fair Ave. Lancaster, Ohio 43130
Classes Duane will be teaching are:
The Art of Gospel Magic-
Critical Issues and Fun Routines
Designing a Show & Selecting Tricks
Showmanship & Presentation Skills
More Trick & Routine Ideas

He will also be performing during the conference. On Sunday, April 6, Duane will be performing separate from the conference. Same venue. Tickets $8
harris
View Profile
Inner circle
Harris Deutsch
8695 Posts

Profile of harris
U.S. Toys and Ring 129 are bringing him to the Kansas City (USA) area on February 12..

Check

http://www.ring129.com for details..

I think it starts at 7PM

cost???
Harris Deutsch aka dr laugh
drlaugh4u@gmail.com
music, magic and marvelous toys
http://magician.org/member/drlaugh4u
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » Duane Laflin teaches in Ohio (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL