The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Duffie/Robertson Diamond From Coal Ebook (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Andrew Loh
View Profile
Inner circle
Malaysia
1455 Posts

Profile of Andrew Loh
Hi folks,

Once again, I would like to inform the good news that Duffie/Robertson's Diamond From Coal (DFC) is now released as pdf which I think is a big "bang" of your buck. You simply cannot miss this volume as it contains again, wonderful card magic.

Check out at http://www.peterduffie.com for more info!

Just to provide some of my thoughts about this book. If you have the previous volumes of Card Conspiracy 1 & 2, you will expect more wonderful delicious card magic in DFC. The format of the book is exactly the same which is divided into chapters and very detail.

If you like to research and do lots of practices of card magic or sleights for this holiday season, I urge you to purchase DFC, you will not go wrong!

I don't have much to say about the book and the card magic quality as you know, Peter Duffie & Robin Robertson, they are terrific authors and their inspirations and works really shone throughout in DFC. I highly recommended! Smile

Best Wishes,
Andrew Loh

Check out my new card magic eBooks "The Magnificent Queens" & "Triple Charms" at:
www.cardicianden.com

My Cardician Den Blog:
http://pasteboards.blogspot.com/
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
6921 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
I would buy this right now but I'm still making my way through Card Conspiracy vol. 1 and 2! Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Duffie/Robertson Diamond From Coal Ebook (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL