The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » I'm ready for some Dirty Rice - Bob Sanders (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bob Sanders
View Profile
Grammar Supervisor
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20495 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
January I'm gearing up for some great dirty rice in Louisiana. Those folks know how to eat!

January 12th in New Orleans and January 15th in Baton Rouge I'll be doing the Silk Lecture and bringing in the Silk Candy store. I need one more lecture date there in Louisiana or east Texas between the 12th and 16th. Lake Charles has been mentioned. And Beaumont, Texas is even possible. Please help me fill the date.

January 17th I will be lecturing in Pensacola, Florida for The Gulf Coast Magicians Guild. From a lecturer's perspective that has to be the best organized magic club in America. I'm looking forward to it! I hope I get to see a lot of you there.

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7353 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
Bob,
Can dirty rice be cleaned in Soft Soap?

Richard
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
Stanyon
View Profile
Inner circle
Landrum, S.C. by way of Chicago
3391 Posts

Profile of Stanyon
Bob,

When you get to Pensacola say "Hi!" to Bruce Walstad for me.

Cheers! Smile
Stanyon

aka Steve Taylor

"Every move a move!"

"If you've enjoyed my performance half as much as I've enjoyed performing for you, then you've enjoyed it twice as much as me!"
Bob Sanders
View Profile
Grammar Supervisor
20495 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Richard,

Soft Soap won't help at all with dirty rice. But your sure don't work hungry! I'm not sure folks in other parts of the country know about dirty rice but they need to try it.

Stanyon,

I will tell Bruce "howdy" for you.

Bruce has a great lecture on crooked carnival games that everyone needs to see. Book him for a convention up that way some time.

I was told folks in Louisiana are doing a lot of purple and gold magic there since LSU has clobbered every team around. They are proud of the Tigers.

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Stanyon
View Profile
Inner circle
Landrum, S.C. by way of Chicago
3391 Posts

Profile of Stanyon
Bob,

I used to hang with Bruce when we both lived in Illinois. Did several big stage Christmas shows with him and some fund raisers. A couple of years we even sold tuxedos at Abbotts.

Happy Holidays!!

:xmastree: Smile
Stanyon

aka Steve Taylor

"Every move a move!"

"If you've enjoyed my performance half as much as I've enjoyed performing for you, then you've enjoyed it twice as much as me!"
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7353 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
LSU may be ok but wait till the Buckeyes show up. I just hope it is a football game and not another post Katrinapost morteum.

Richard
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
Bob Sanders
View Profile
Grammar Supervisor
20495 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Richard,

They'll need to be wearing their game faces! LSU is tough!

Bob
Bob Sanders

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Bob Sanders
View Profile
Grammar Supervisor
20495 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
I was looking at the wrong calendar. (2007 is STILL over!) Monday January 14th 7:00PM is the lecture at Baton Rouge. Actually it is at the LADOTD Credit Union in Denham Springs, LA. For more information call David at (225) 413-1655.

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Bob Sanders
View Profile
Grammar Supervisor
20495 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Richard,

I think Purple and Gold might be a safer combination.

Got to New Orleans last night. I hope that they can make me leave when it's time!

Bob
Bob Sanders

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Bob Sanders
View Profile
Grammar Supervisor
20495 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Richard,

Fortunately I had a few 4-color changing silks and could change Red and White to Purple and Gold. Tomorrow I leave Louisiana with none left but with these folks smiling. I think it's time to come out with a feather flower LSU Tiger!

I do hate moving on from here. The folks in Louisiana have been very nice to me. Other lecturers should really consider trips through Louisiana. I've really enjoyed my trips here.

Don't forget that they have a convention coming up soon! Glen Ghirardi is a good contact for details. (Come hungry! The food is GREAT!)

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Bob Sanders
View Profile
Grammar Supervisor
20495 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Note to the LSU fans:

I'm sorry I ran out of Color Changing Silks (Red - White to PURPLE - GOLD) while there. In about two weeks more will arrive from China.

Should I save a set for Richard and his Buckeyes?

The 20th Century Silks with Purple ends and 4-color (Purple, Gold, Red and Green) Rainbow centers are back in stock already.

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Bob Sanders
View Profile
Grammar Supervisor
20495 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
My friend Michael Baker is getting up a tour down that way now. I hope he enjoys it as much as I did.

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » I'm ready for some Dirty Rice - Bob Sanders (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL